- A mandatory two-week quarantine period for any patient or caregiver that has been ill, released from the hospital/rehabilitation facility or traveling.
- Training for our caregivers to identify symptoms.
- All caregivers must complete a screening process for themselves and the client upon arrival at the client’s home. Caregivers will report any symptoms to the office staff.
- We put additional infection control procedures and training in place so the caregiver and client will know what to do after the symptoms are identified.
- Providing masks, gloves and sanitizers to caregivers.
- If a client has had a possible exposure, we stop service to that client. We then contact trace to ensure the health of all caregivers who have been in contact with the client.
- Caregivers who have been exposed to the virus must quarantine and be tested with the test results submitted to the office. The caregiver cannot return to work until a negative test result has been submitted.
Using alcohol-based antiseptic gel helps prevent the spread of Covid-19.