We Are What We Eat According to a new research review published in The Lancet, which analyzed nearly 20 years…
Home care choices can be difficult and we realized there are several options available to you. To help you, Assisting Hands Home Care Boca Raton/Delray Beach and Home Care Association of America recommend you ask the following questions of your prospective home care providers including:
• How do you recruit your caregivers?
• Should a scheduling conflict occur, are there trained back-up caregivers?
• Are your caregivers bonded and insured?
• Are the caregivers employees of the provider and who handles payroll and required taxes for the caregiver?
• What type of background checks and screening do you do?
At Assisting Hands of Boca Raton and Delray Beach, we’ll be happy to discuss these points with you. Call Us Today at 561-404-0550
Did you know that many seniors who move to a nursing home or Assisted Living Facility do so because they…
Last year, one of our clients inspired to go beyond the traditional brain stimulation exercises to reverse cognitive decline, and…