Assisting Hands® offers a wide range of in-home care services for the senior, disabled, and otherwise in need client.
Some of the specific services offered for the senior in-home care client include:
- Bathing, grooming, meal preparation, and housekeeping
- Home safety evaluations
- Recommendation for and placement of assistive devices in the home
- Fall risk assessments and individualized fall prevention plans
- Care Coordination with all members of the client’s healthcare team
- Transportation and accompaniment to vital healthcare appointments
- Specialized care for the Alzheimer’s or another dementia client
- Compassionate, one-on-one end of life care for clients on Hospice
- Automated medication reminders
- Medical alert system
- Video monitoring services
If you or someone you know is struggling with the care of a loved one and would like to better understand the options for senior in-home care, do not hesitate to call an Assisting Hands® office today to learn about how we can help.