Assisting Hands® offers a wide range of in home care services for the senior, disabled, and otherwise in need client.
Some of the specific services offered for the senior in home care client include:
- Bathing, grooming, meal preparation, and housekeeping
- Home safety evaluations
- Recommendation for and placement of assistive devices in the home
- Fall risk assessments and individualized fall prevention plans
- Care Coordination with all members of the clients healthcare team
- Transportation and accompaniment to vital healthcare appointments
- Specialized care for Alzheimer’s or other dementia client
- Compassionate, one-on-one end of life care for clients on Hospice
- Automated medication reminders
- Medical alert system
- Video monitoring services
As a subset of America’s population gets more advanced in age, there are many things to consider. According to one study, the most devastating consequence is the loneliness that accompanies being alone much of the day.
This can lead to depression and anxiety, which can pull the meaningfulness out of activities that were once pleasureable. Although there have been many ways suggested to help with depression
, one of the best cures is by finding companionship.
This is something that Assisting Hands Home Care specializes in and can help you with.
If you or someone you know is struggling with the care of a loved one and would like to better understand the options for senior in-home care, do not hesitate to call an Assisting Hands® office today to learn about how we can help.