In order to maintain their dignity and independence, our services support the client’s preferences. We help children, seniors, and the disabled in the spirit of concern for their welfare and gaining satisfaction and a sense of pride for the value we bring to their lives. If you are passionate about helping others and want to join our team, call us at (214) 420-1212.
We are looking for Caregivers of all skill levels to care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner. Our Caregivers provide custodial, companion, and personal care to our clients. The ideal candidate should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients. They should be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills.
- Flexible Schedule FT/PT/24 hr
- 401K Retirement Plan
- No experience required. We will train you.
- Supplemental Insurance Available
- CNA Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education
- Competitive Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Discount card for Health & Wellness Services including Teledoc
- CPR Certification
- TB test within last year or Chest X-Ray
- High school diploma or equivalent