One of our goals at Assisting Hands Home Care is to help your loved ones live independently, safely, and securely at home for many years to come. Studies show that seniors who receive help quickly after a fall are more likely to return home afterward. Assisting Hands® has collaborated with SafeGuardian to develop a personal emergency response system that ensures the safety of our clients when the caregiver is unavailable. Assisting Hands Home Care offers services like the personal emergency response to our clients in Dallas, Preston Hollow, Fort Worth, and Richardson, TX.
How It Works
Our wireless Assisting Hands Help Alert™ call button is widely considered the most advanced technology available. It has revolutionary help alert technology that is far ahead of other traditional home medical alarm systems. It offers unmatched security and flexibility by providing more benefits and features than a standard home medical alarm.
Assisting Hands Help Alert™ offers the following services:
- Calls/texts up to five contacts. Users can contact spouses, loved ones, family, friends, caregivers, and neighbors for personal assistance or routine. No costly and unnecessary ambulances.
- Two-way speakerphone. “Hands-free” calls are easier than ever with a sensitive microphone and loud built-in speaker.
- Text message alerts. Everyone on the emergency contact list receives a text message when the help button is pressed, so long-distance family members are still “in the know.”
- Free fall alerts with automatic activation. All your contacts will be notified immediately in case of a fall.
- Built-in real-time GPS locator. Contacts can pinpoint the user’s location nationwide.
- Call-in/listen-in feature. Authorized contacts can call and speak with the user like a cell phone.
- 24/7 monitoring available. For extra protection, add professional monitoring services.
- User programmable from any smartphone. Update features and contacts from anywhere.
- Waterproof/showerproof. It provides protection from water in the bathroom in case of an accident.
- Self-contained. No home phone landline is needed.
With the Assisting Hands Help Alert™, you can rest easy knowing your loved one is always secure and safe. As an Assisting Hands client, you will also receive our exclusive client discount pricing. For more information about Assisting Hands Help Alert™, call us at (214) 760-6944.
"Robbie McCullough and Assisting Hands Dallas is the premier trusted resource for in-home care in Preston Hollow and North Dallas. Highly recommended"
"A caring and loving organization! Be sure to speak with Robbie!"
"Robbie and his staff are some of the most caring, dedicated people I have ever known. They are attentive to every detail and truly care about each client. Couldn’t recommend more highly!"
"Robbie McCullough is one of the most genuine and caring people you will come across. No one person or company I would recommend before this group. Thank you Robbie for providing us a confidence in this matter. You're the best sir."