At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide personal care and companionship for seniors and adults with disabilities who need care and assistance at home in Longboat Key, FL. Our caregivers are committed to providing quality care while being a social companion and friend for your loved ones.
It is common for seniors who live alone to feel a sense of isolation, especially if they live far from family and friends or have lost their spouse. When seniors spend too much time alone, they may feel lonely which can lead to feelings of depression. For seniors and adults in need of social companionship and personal care assistance, personal care and companionship from a professional home caregiver can be very beneficial.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides personal care and companionship for seniors and adults with disabilities in Longboat Key, FL at (941) 444-2515. Our caregivers will accommodate your loved one’s personal care needs including help with activities of daily living (ADLs) and assist with some household activities. We will also be a social companion for your loved ones and establish a personal relationship with them through friendly conversation and fun activities. As your loved ones get the personal care they need, they will also experience meaningful companionship.
Companion Care for Seniors in Longboat Key, FL
Seniors who live alone need meaningful social interaction for their emotional well-being as well as personal care and assistance. Our caregivers establish a personal relationship with your loved ones by engaging them in friendly conversation as well as their favorite hobbies and activities. Each of our caregivers is licensed, bonded, and insured and have passed a background check so you can trust them to be a good companion and caregiver to your loved ones and treat them with compassion and respect.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (941) 444-2515 to schedule a free consultation about our in-home care services in Sarasota, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, and Bradenton, FL, and surrounding areas.
The following can be included with our personal care and companion services in Longboat Key, FL:
- Personal care: Our caregivers will help your loved ones with personal care and hygiene including dressing, bathing, toileting, eating, transferring, and medication reminders.
- Companionship: Meaningful companionship prevents seniors from becoming lonely and depressed. Our caregivers will establish a friendship with your loved ones and be their social companion as well as their caregiver.
- Transportation and errands: Our caregivers can provide transportation for seniors who no longer drive to help them get to doctor appointments and other important engagements. We can also help with grocery shopping and other important errands.
- Light housekeeping: We will make sure your loved one’s home stays clean by helping with certain light housekeeping duties such as laundry, vacuuming, dusting, and emptying the trash.
- Meal preparation: We can prepare meals for your loved ones if they do not cook or make meals with them as a fun activity.
Call Assisting Hands for In-Home Consultation in Longboat Key
Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care will provide your loved ones with meaningful companionship as well as quality, compassionate personal care. We will start with a free in-home consultation to get to know your loved ones and their needs and choose a caregiver that can also be a friend and companion. Give us a call at (941) 444-2515 for personal care and companionship in Longboat Key, FL.