Nursing home stays can be expensive, considering the admitted senior receives 24-hour skilled nursing care from nursing home staff. Before admitting an aging loved one to a nursing home, consider less-costly options, such as assisted living facilities and in-home care.
Our caregivers are the heart of Assisting Hands Home Care. Their most important credential is that they are caring and compassionate people who enjoy helping others. Each home health care specialist is specifically trained to provide in-home care. All caregivers are bonded, insured and background checked, as well as certified in CPR and First Aid.
Our home care services include:
- Bath and shower assistance
- Dressing and grooming
- Meal planning and preparation
- Assistance with walking
- Grocery shopping and other errands
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry and changing linens
- Medication reminders
- Driving to doctor or other appointments
- Safety and fall protection
- Incontinence care
- Relief and respite for family members