Our insured and licensed caregivers can take care of all non-medical health care needs, including help around the home and personal care to help them live safely and comfortably.
As the home is where we all find comfort and a place to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it’s not uncommon to find that more seniors choose to age in place instead of moving to a nursing home. This new trend has led to an increase in the demand for in-home care services, making it difficult for family caregivers to keep their loved ones safe at home. This is where Assisting Hands Home Care can help with home care services to keep them in control of their day to day activities.
Home Health Care in Milwaukee, WI
For Professional Home Care Services for Seniors and Adults with Limitations in Milwaukee, WI, Call Assisting Hands Home Care Agency at (262) 565-6898.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides complete in-home care services to help elderly loved ones and adults with disabilities in Milwaukee, Wisconsin who have chosen to age in place. Each of our home care plans is personalized to cover the needs of each of our clients. You can also expect that your loved one will receive quality, compassionate care from our licensed and bonded caregivers.
Before they are assigned to a client, each caregiver must pass a detailed background check and become licensed, bonded, and insured with the company. Assisting Hands Home Care ensures they are also skilled and compassionate as well as CPR and First Aid-certified in case of emergency.
Full List of In-Home Care Services
Our home care plans are customized according to your loved one’s specific needs and can be changed at any time. The services can include any of the following:
- Care Management: Our caregivers will manage the care plan, including coordinating the schedule of rides to doctor’s appointments, medication reminders, and coordination with family caregivers.
- Companionship: It’s important for us to act as more than just a caregiver for your loved one; we see ourselves as their companions, keeping them engaged in fun conversation and activities.
- Personal Care and Grooming: For aging seniors, self-care tasks grow increasingly difficult. Our caregivers can help them to get dressed, bathe, use the restroom, and more.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers can prepare all meals for your elderly loved ones, including going to the grocery store, serving the meal, and cleaning up afterwards to help them get the nutrition they need.
- Light Housekeeping: Housekeeping tasks can be difficult for senior relatives as they age. Our caregivers can help to keep the home clean by taking care of these tasks, including dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, taking out the trash, and more.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Patients affected by Alzheimer’s and dementia require a specialized form of care. Our caregivers are specially trained to respond positively to common symptoms and keep them engaged in memory activities.
- Respite Care: If you or another family caregiver needs help with the caregiving tasks, we will gladly take over when you need time off. We will create a schedule that is convenient for you so you can attend to your personal matters.
- Post-Surgical Care: When returning from a hospital stay, it’s important to relax to ensure a full recovery. Assisting Hands Home Care caregivers can help with this transition, keeping your oved ones comfortable and providing medication reminders.
- Live-In Care / 24 Hour Home Care: There are specific situations in which seniors aging in place will need assistance around the clock. Our live-in and 24-hour care services can cover these needs, being there for them throughout the day and responding to emergencies, should they occur.
- Overnight Home Care: If you feel your loved one needs to be monitored at night, one of our caregivers can be there for them. They will arrive in the evening before they go to bed, stay throughout the night, and help them get ready in the morning.
(Check out our Full List of Services)
Home Care Agency for You or Your Loved Ones
Choosing the right home care agency that understands your needs is very important. When calling Assisting Hands Home Care for our in-home care services, we will set up an initial consultation with you and them to determine their needs. We will then create a detailed, custom plan according to these needs, followed by assigning a primary caregiver. If they are not able to make it, we will quickly schedule another.
Contact Us for a Free, In-Home Consultation
Give us a call at (262) 565-6898 if you have a loved one in Milwaukee, WI area who could benefit from our in-home care services. We provide free, in-home consultations.
Related Home Care Services:
- Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in Kenosha, WI
- Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in Lake Geneva, WI
- Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in Franklin, WI
- Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in Waukesha, WI
- Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in West Allis, WI
- See All Service Areas