Our professional caregivers can take care of all non-medical health care needs, including assistance around the home, companionship, and personal care to help these individuals feel safe and comfortable within their home.
Everyone knows that the home is where one finds the most comfort, away from the craziness of everyday life. It’s not hard to guess why a growing number of the baby boomer generation is opting to stay in their home as opposed to an assisted living facility like a nursing home. As this number continues to grow, so does the demand for in-home health care services across the country. This can also make it difficult for family caregivers to provide the level of care needed to keep their loved ones safe at home. This is why our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care are here to help seniors maintain their independence, providing the home aide they need.
Home Care Services in Waukesha, WI
For Professional Home Care Services for Seniors and Adults with Limitations in Waukesha, WI, Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (262) 565-6898.
Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care are trained and insured to provide the level of professionalism needed for seniors in the Waukesha, WI area. Each of our elderly care plans is personalized according to the specific needs of our clients. You can also expect your loved one to receive respectful, compassionate care from our licensed and bonded caregivers.
These caregivers must also pass a detailed background check before being hired, followed by ensuring they are licensed, bonded, and insured for your peace of mind. You can also trust that those we send to your loved one’s home are not only trained and skilled, but compassionate as well as CPR and First Aid-certified, should an emergency occur.
Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in Waukesha
As part of our home care services, you and your loved one will have a list of services to include in your personal plan. They may include any of the following:
- Care Management: Our professional caregivers will manage the care received by your loved ones, including all medication reminders, transportation to doctor appointments, coordination with family caregivers, and scheduling all visits.
- Meal Preparation: Assisting Hands Home Care caregivers will cook meals for your loved one, if needed. This service also includes grocery shopping, cooking and serving the meal, and the cleaning afterwards.
- Companion Care: As it’s important to us and our caregivers to treat our work as more than just a job, the caregiver sees themselves as companions to your loved ones. This means we will work to build a personal connection with them to make them feel more comfortable working with us.
- Personal Care and Grooming: As with many seniors and adults with special needs, personal care can be difficult for them. Our caregivers can help with everything including toileting, getting dressed, bathing, and more.
- Light Housekeeping: Keeping the home clean will grow more and more difficult as people age. Our caregivers can assist with everything from dusting and taking out the trash to sweeping and vacuuming.
- Respite Care: If there is currently only a family caregiver in charge of providing all the care for the loved one, it’s easy for them to become “burnt out” with juggling home care responsibilities and their own lives. Our caregivers can take over all or some of these responsibilities, allowing family caregivers the rest they need to refuel themselves.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: All patients affected with Alzheimer’s or dementia will require a specialized form of care. Assisting Hands Home Care ensures that our caregivers are specially trained to work with these individuals to keep them safe and comfortable, also positively responding to common symptoms.
- Overnight Home Care: If you fear that your loved one should not be left home alone at night; our overnight caregivers are available throughout the night to provide overnight home care services. This includes the caregiver arriving in the evening to help your loved ones go to bed and providing any assistance needed throughout the night until the morning.
- Live-In Caregivers and 24-Hour Home Care: Sometimes seniors will require care throughout the day. With these services Assisting Hands Home Care will ensure that a caregiver is present in your loved one’s home 24/7.
- Post-Operative Care: It can be very strenuous on a senior after coming home from the hospital; they need to take it easy to allow them to make a full recovery. Our caregivers can help them in their transition, monitoring their condition as well as providing medication reminders.
As soon as you call Assisting Hands Home Care, we will schedule an in-home consultation in which we will discuss the needs of your loved one, followed by creating a custom plan that includes some or all of the services listed above. This plan can also change according to the needs of your loved one. A primary caregiver will then be assigned according to who we believe will be the best fit.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Give Assisting Hands Home Care a call at (262) 565-6898 to schedule your free, in-home consultation with one of our professionals. We are available in Waukesha, WI and the surrounding areas.