In-Home Senior Care Services in Waukesha, WI
For Professional In-Home Senior Care Services in Waukesha, WI, Call Assisting Hands Home Care Agency at (262) 565-6898.
There is now an overwhelming number of baby boomers who choose to age in place that has led to the overall increase in demand for in-home care services, instead of nursing homes or assisted living facilities. When choosing to stay at home, not only does it lower the cost of care, but seniors are also able to stay in a safe and familiar environment.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we are dedicated to providing seniors in the Waukesha, WI area with professional senior home care services. We know that each individual will have their own unique needs, which is why our plans are customizable to meet each of these needs. They are also flexible if care needs change at any time.
Each of our caregivers is not only highly trained and qualified, but they are licensed, insured and bonded for your peace of mind. They must also pass a thorough background check before they are assigned to a case. Finally, should an emergency occur, they are CPR and First Aid-certified.
Seniors with mobility or cognitive limitations may find it difficult to complete self-care tasks, commonly known as activities of daily living (ADLs). This is where our senior caregivers can help with all of the following:
- Dressing: Our caregivers will help your senior loved ones get dressed in the morning and before bed.
- Restroom Use: For those who are in need of help using the restroom, we can provide full or partial assistance.
- Bathing and Showering: Aging seniors can find it hard to bathe themselves as they age. Our caregivers can provide as much assistance as needed.
- Personal Appearance: Personal appearance is important to everyone, but it can be difficult to maintain as we age. Assisting Hands Home Care caregivers can help with all personal hygiene tasks, including brushing teeth, hair, and more.
- Mobility Assistance: Seniors may find it difficult to get around, but we can help them get around the house, including assistance getting out of bed, the chair, or recliner.
- Incontinence Care: If your loved one struggles with incontinence issues; we can help clean them up and change clothes.
Our caregivers can also assist with the following activities:
- Senior Companionship: At Assisting Hands Home Care, we don’t see our work as just a job. Our caregivers strive to build a personal connection with your loved ones by engaging them in activities and conversation.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers can help keep your loved one’s home clean by taking care of everyday chores including vacuuming, laundry, dusting, and taking out the trash.
- Meal Preparation: If your loved one needs help cooking meals on a daily basis, our caregivers can help them maintain proper nutrition by providing healthy meals while keeping in mind all dietary restrictions.
- Senior Transportation: Assisting Hands Home Care caregivers can provide transportation to and from doctor’s appointments, grocery stores, pharmacies, and other places to help them run their errands.
(Check out our Full List of Services)
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
If your loved one lives in the Waukesha, WI area and can benefit from in-home senior care services, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (262) 565-6898 and we will set up a free consultation to evaluate their needs.