TO ALL WHO HAVE SERVED, PAST AND PRESENT,
WE THANK YOU!
DID YOU KNOW? Funds are available to Veterans and surviving spouses of Veterans to assist them with paying for a caregiver to come to their home.
Millions of America’s senior citizens are veterans or surviving spouses of veterans. As these heroes age, home is where they want to spend their senior years—surrounded by their favorite people and familiar
A little-known Veterans Administration benefit, the Pension with Aid & Attendance, can help to fund this care. This benefit assists those that qualify with up to $25,525 annually to be used to assist in keeping them independent at home.
Qualifications for the Pension with Aid & Attendance
The Pension with Aid & Attendance is available to veterans and surviving spouses of veterans who meet certain criteria.
- It is not necessary for the veteran to have served in a field of battle or overseas.
- The veteran must have been honorably discharged.
- Wartime Service (or widow of wartime Veteran)
- Served at least 90 days of actual ACTIVE DUTY
- Served at least one day during a war period
- Honorable discharge
CALL US TODAY if you meet the service requirements and would like to discuss our home care services.
We will help you remain Happy and at Home.