At Assisting Hands Home Care, we can help elderly individuals who prefer to age in place with our elderly home care services in Longboat Key, FL at (941) 444-2515. After an assessment of the care needs of your loved ones, we will create a home care plan that will be carried out by one of our trained and licensed caregivers.
Family members are usually willing to help their elderly loved ones when they begin to need help around their homes. They may help elderly relatives with chores around the house, rides, preparing meals, and other activities but it can be too difficult for family members to care for seniors who need personal care and have physical or cognitive limitations. The best thing to do for seniors who need more specialized care to stay at home is to work with a professional home care provider.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides around the clock elderly care services for senior citizens in Longboat Key, FL. We start our elderly care services by meeting with you and your loved ones for an assessment of their care needs so we can create a custom home care plan. Your loved ones will receive care from our licensed caregivers who will carry out the care plan.
Around the Clock Elderly Care in Longboat Key, FL
Our elderly home care services start with an in-home consultation with you and your loved ones in which we will evaluate their care needs so we can create a care plan that covers their unique needs. The care plan and schedule are created with input from you and your loved ones to ensure that it works for all involved. Our trained and licensed caregiver will ensure that your loved ones get the care they need while treating them with respect.
You can trust our caregivers to care for your loved ones in their homes as they are licensed, bonded, and insured and have each passed a background check. Our caregivers will also be a friend and companions for your loved ones as well as their caregivers and get to know them on a personal basis to build a relationship. We will make sure your elderly loved ones get the quality, compassionate home care they deserve.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (941) 444-2515 to schedule a free consultation about our in-home care services in Sarasota, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, and Bradenton, FL, and surrounding areas.
We include the following with our elderly care in Longboat Key, FL:
- Personal care and assistance
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Transportation and errands
- Live-in care
- 24-hour care
You can choose to have the following included as part of our elderly care services in Longboat Key, FL:
- Personal care: We can help your loved ones with personal care and activities of daily living (ADLs) including dressing, bathing, toileting, transferring, and personal hygiene activities.
- Fall prevention: Our caregivers can help prevent your elderly loved ones from falling by helping them move throughout the home and keeping walkways free of trip hazards.
- Meal preparation: We can prepare nutritious meals for your loved ones that accommodate for their dietary restrictions if they cannot cook for themselves.
- Light housekeeping: We can help with light housekeeping duties such as laundry, vacuuming, dusting, taking out the trash, and washing dishes to keep the home clean.
- Transportation and errands: If your senior loved ones no longer drive, we can provide transportation for them to take them to doctor appointments, family gatherings, and other engagements. We can also help with errands such as grocery shopping and prescription pickups.
- Companionship: Our caregivers will provide your loved ones with meaningful social companionship as well as quality care. We get to know your loved ones through friendly conversation, and we will engage them in their favorite activities.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care: Seniors who are suffering from Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia should receive care in the familiar environment of their homes. Our caregivers can provide effective home care from those suffering from dementia.
- Post-surgical care: If your loved ones have recently been released from the hospital following an illness or surgery, our caregivers can help with the transition. We will make sure they follow their discharge instructions, take their medications, and get plenty of rest to recover.
- Respite care: Family caregivers who care for a family member full time need some time off to get some rest and manage their personal lives. With our respite care services, we can take over the care for your loved ones while allowing the family caregiver to take some time off.
- Overnight care: If you are not comfortable with the idea of your loved ones being home alone at night, our overnight care services are a great option. Our caregiver will arrive in the evening to help your loved ones get to bed and they will stay awake through the night to provide assistance when needed.
- Live-in/ 24-hour care: With our live-in and 24-hour care services, your loved one will have one of our caregivers present 24 hours a day. Our live-in care has one of our caregivers living in the home with your loved one to provide care, but they will need a place to sleep at night. Our 24-hour care services are more attentive as we will have multiple caregivers switch shifts so that one is always awake in the home, 24 hours a day.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care for Free In-Home Assessment
Give our professionals at Assisting Hands Home Care a call if you have elderly loved ones in Longboat Key, FL who could benefit from our elderly care services. You can reach us at (941) 444-2515 to set up an in-home assessment.
Related Home Care Services:
Elderly Home Care in Siesta Key, FL
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care in Longboat Key, FL
Personal Care and Companionship in Longboat Key, FL
Senior Home Care for Longboat Key, FL
Home Care Services – Longboat Key, FL