At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide senior home care services to help senior citizens who have decided to age in place in Longboat Key, FL at (941) 444-2515. We will start by assessing the care needs of your loved ones and work with you to form a complete home care plan so your loved ones can live safely at home.
Senior citizens are choosing to age in place more than in previous generations when many seniors left their homes to receive care at a nursing home or assisted living facility. When seniors decide to age in place, they can continue to enjoy the familiar comfort of their homes and have more control over their personal lives. However, even when aging in place, many seniors will need some form of care and assistance to do it safely. One of the best options to ensure that your senior loved ones get quality care while living at home is to work with a professional senior home care provider.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides around the clock senior home care services in Longboat Key, FL to help seniors safely age in place. We will take the time to meet with you and your loved ones to thoroughly assess their care needs so we can create a personalized care plan and schedule. Your loved one will then be assigned a trained, licensed, and insured caregiver who will provide quality, compassionate care.
Personalized Senior Home Care in Longboat Key, FL
Senior home care is not a one size fits all service. People have unique care needs, and they benefit much more from home care that is specifically tailored to meet their needs. During our initial consultation with you and your loved ones, we will make sure that we fully understand their care needs and create a care plan and schedule that works for everyone involved. We also choose a caregiver who we believe is best suited to accommodate the needs of your loved one and provide them with friendly companionship.
Each of our caregivers have been trained and passed a background check and they are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection. Our caregivers will always treat your loved ones with the utmost respect and compassion they deserve while ensuring all of their needs are met so they can live at home safely. You can also expect our caregivers to form a personal bond with your loved ones and act as their friend and companion as well as their caregiver.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (941) 444-2515 to schedule a free consultation about our in-home care services in Sarasota, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, and Bradenton, FL, and surrounding areas.
Our senior home care services in Longboat Key, FL can include the following personal care and assistance:
- Personal care and hygiene: For seniors who have difficulty handling personal care on their own, we can help with personal care and hygiene like bathing, dressing, toileting, and other activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Transfer assistance: If your loved ones have limited mobility, we can help them move around the home and assist as they get into and out of their bed, recliner, or wheelchair.
- Bathing and showering: If your loved ones need help while bathing or showering, we can provide full or partial assistance.
- Toileting: For those who need help with toileting, we can provide full or partial assistance.
- Getting dressed: Our caregivers can help your loved ones get dressed each morning and before bed.
- Personal appearance: Personal appearance upkeep is important to help your loved ones feel good and confident in themselves. Our caregivers will help with your loved one’s personal appearance by helping them get dressed, comb their hair, and brush their teeth.
- Incontinence care: We can assist those who are dealing with incontinence including help toileting and cleaning up.
The following can also be included with our senior care to help your loved ones around the home Longboat Key, FL:
- Meal preparation: If your loved ones cannot or do not cook for themselves, we will make sure that they get regular, nutritious meals with our meal preparation services. This includes preparing and serving the meals as well as cleaning up.
- Transportation and errands: We can provide rides for seniors who no longer drive to take them to family gatherings, doctor appointments, and other important engagements. We can also help with grocery shopping and other errands.
- Light housekeeping: We can handle a number of light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, dusting, laundry, and taking out the trash to keep the home neat and clean.
- Companionship: Our caregivers can be much more to your loved ones than someone who provides personal care. We will also develop personal relationships with your loved ones and be their friend as well as their caregiver.
Call Assisting Hands for In-Home Assessment-Longboat Key, FL
If you have senior loved ones aging in place in Longboat Key, FL who could benefit from professional senior care, call Assisting Hands Home Care for an initial in-home assessment. We are available at (941) 444-2515.
Related Home Care Services:
Senior In Home Care in Siesta Key, FL
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care in Longboat Key, FL
Elderly Home Care in Longboat Key, FL
Personal Care and Companionship in Longboat Key, FL
Home Care Services – Longboat Key, FL