As we age, it becomes increasingly difficult to care for ourselves and our homes. For senior citizens declines in cognitive and mental abilities can make even the simplest tasks a challenge. From cooking meals to driving, everyday activities can feel overwhelming. This loss of ability and independence can take a toll on mental health, especially if seniors are also experiencing feelings of depression or loneliness. However, it’s important to remember that there are resources available to help senior citizens maintain their quality of life and independence for as long as possible.
Senior Companion Care in Henderson, NV
At Assisting Hands, we understand that personal care is just one part of ensuring a loved one’s overall happiness. That’s why our aides go above and beyond to foster meaningful relationships with those in their care. We believe that conversation and companionship can be just as important as physical assistance, and we make sure to provide both. Our caregivers are trained to engage in fun activities, as well as to listen to and form personal connections with our patients. Our goal is to leave your loved one feeling fulfilled and content, with the knowledge that they are not alone in their journey.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (725) 696-9942 for personal care and companionship services in Henderson, NV.
Private Companion Services
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we prioritize the safety, health, and overall well-being of your loved ones above all else. We understand how important it is for you to trust the caregivers who will be tending to your family members, and that’s why we take great care in screening and training each and every one of the individuals we employ. We only hire caregivers who have proven themselves to be reliable and highly effective, with the capacity to treat your loved ones with the utmost respect and compassion. You can rest easy knowing that all of our caregivers are fully licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection. Trust us to provide the quality home care services that your family deserves.
Our senior care and companionship services include the following:
- Personal Care for Seniors: Our caregivers are ready to assist seniors in their daily activities, such as bathing, dressing, toileting, oral hygiene, and medication reminders.
- Elderly Companionship: We highly value the emotional well-being of your loved ones. Our team of experienced caregivers is dedicated to fostering meaningful connections with your family members through engaging conversation and enjoyable activities tailored to their interests.
- Meal Preparation: If your family members are no longer able to cook or find pleasure in cooking, our meal preparation service can provide assistance. Our experienced caregiver can handle all aspects of meal preparation and cleanup, ensuring that dietary restrictions are strictly followed.
- Light Housekeeping: As seniors age, daily tasks can become more challenging due to physical limitations. We provide skilled caregivers to assist with light housekeeping duties such as dusting, laundry, and vacuuming to ensure that our clients’ homes remain clean and comfortable.
- Senior Transportation and Errand Services: As seniors reach their later years, relinquishing driving privileges can prove to be a formidable challenge. Losing the ability to freely navigate the world can lead to feelings of isolation and frustration. However, our compassionate caregivers offer support—providing reliable transportation to essential events, appointments, and errands.
Call Assisting Hands for a Complimentary Assessment
Our patient care technicians offer more than just quality care for your loved one—they will become a meaningful companions. Alongside meeting all their care needs, our caregivers will also build a personal relationship with them. If your loved ones in Henderson, NV could benefit from this senior companionship service, contact us for a free in-home assessment. Trust us to provide compassionate and dependable care.
You can reach us at (725) 696-9942 to schedule a free in-home assessment for our senior companion care and personal care services.