Why Work at Assisting Hands?
Assisting Hands Home Care in Cooper City, FL has received the Best of Home Care Employer of Choice Award from the Home Care Pulse three years in a row. This award is given to home care providers that value the contribution and satisfaction of their caregivers. To get this award, there had to be at least 12 employees that were surveyed and needed to answer positively about working for their employer. Our caregivers did just that! We really value them and their dedication to providing great care for our clients!
Professional Caregiving Jobs
Do you like providing care to others through volunteering? You may be a great fit for Assisting Hands Home Care. We hire caregivers who have passion for providing care to others but also have great interpersonal and communication skills. This will allow them to properly communicate with our clients all while becoming their companion. You should also have your own transportation and be able to cook homemade meals. Once you are hired and matched with a client, you will receive additional training.
These are the benefits of being an Assisting Hands Home Care caregiver in Cooper City, FL
- Hours that are flexible
- Pay is competitive
- Time and a half pay on holidays
- Family like atmosphere
- Bonuses are available for those who refer friends and other caregivers
These are the job requirements:
- Consistent work history which shows reliability
- Needs to be eligible to work in the US
- You need to pass the state and national background check
- Reliable transportation and motor vehicle report
- CPD card
- TB test
- Once hired, 8 hours of training will need to be completed right away
These are the preferred requirements:
- Should have at least 2 years of experience as a caregiver or CNA
- Should have some experience working with dementia patients
- Should have experience working with those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, etc.
- Should be able to transfer up to 225 pounds
- Should have open availability
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care
Are you interested in working for Assisting Hands Home Care in Cooper City, FL, or the surrounding areas? If so, make sure to call (954) 859-2271 for more information.