Assisting Hands Home Care is dedicated to providing the best possible non-medical home care services for seniors aging in place and adults with disabilities in Coral Springs, FL. We make sure that the caregivers we send to the homes of our clients are trained, licensed, and passionate about providing quality home care. If you are interested in a career providing home care for those in need, Assisting Hands is hiring caregivers and CNAs.
Why Work at Assisting Hands
Working as a caregiver at Assisting Hands Home Care is a rewarding experience for those who like helping others. If you work as a volunteer and would like to make a living as a caregiver, Assisting Hands offers you the opportunity to do so. Ideal caregiver candidates should have good communication skills, a sense of responsibility, and interpersonal skills as well as a passion for caregiving so they can become companions for our clients as well as their caregivers. You should also know how to prepare meals and have your own reliable means of transportation.
Caregivers hired by Assisting Hands Home Care must submit to a background check and complete additional training before providing care for our clients.
We offer the following benefits for our caregivers at Assisting Hands:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Supportive family atmosphere
- Time and a half holiday pay
- Bonuses for referrals
- Must show consistent work history
- Provide proof of eligibility of employment
- Submit to state and national background checks
- Have reliable transportation and motor vehicle report
- TB test
- CPD card
- Complete 8 hours of training when hired
- Two years of experience as a caregiver or CNA
- Experience working with patients with a range of conditions including dementia, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, etc.
- Open availability
- Ability to transfer up to 225 pounds
Call Assisting Hands Home Care
If you are looking for a rewarding career in caregiving in the Coral Springs, FL area, contact Assisting Hands Home Care about our opportunities for caregivers and CNAs. You can call us at (954) 681-4430 to inquire about our caregiver jobs.