In Alafaya FL, Assisting Hands Home Care offers comprehensive in-home quality care for senior citizens and people who have disabilities. To guarantee that our customers can live comfortably at home, we develop personalized home care programs according to their individual needs.
Instead of moving into a nursing home or assisted living facility after retirement, seniors are increasingly favoring the option of staying at home. Many people would not like to leave their houses or give up any of their freedom since they feel content and at peace. Seniors who age at home will probably require some daily care, which a member of the family may occasionally provide. You should consult a home care agency like Assisting Hands when their care requirements become too much for a family to handle.
Home Care Agency in Alafaya, FL
Assisting Hands Home Care offers nonmedical in-home care services in Alafaya, FL to assist elders and disabled individuals with needed personal care so they can maintain their independence. To ensure that each person receives the best home care possible, our care plans are specifically designed to meet their unique needs. Our educated, accredited, and certified caregivers will provide your loved ones the individualized respect and attention they deserve.
In order to analyze the specific care requirements of your loved ones, we start our home care services with a free in-home evaluation. This evaluation process will enable us to develop a customized plan of care and match your loved one with the caregiver who will best meet their requirements. We also develop adjustable plans of care so that we can modify the care we provide as your loved ones’ circumstances change over time.
Home Care Assistance
Our full spectrum of nonmedical home health care services includes personal care as well as assistance with simple housework and other household tasks. Each one of our caregivers has successfully passed a background check and gone through special training after being employed, so you can feel confident that your loved ones are and will always be in good hands.
The following may be included as part of our in-home care services:
- Senior/ elderly care: Assistance with personal care and hygiene will be provided for seniors including taking a shower, using the restroom, dressing, eating, transferring, etc.
- Companionship: Our caregivers build a personal connection with your loved one and will be their caregiver as well as a friend whom they can trust. Friendly conversation and activities will take place to build trust and engagement.
- Meal preparation: Meals can be prepared for your loved ones that follow their dietary restrictions.
- Light housekeeping: We will assist in keeping the home clean by performing minor housekeeping jobs such as dishwashing, vacuuming, laundry, and more upon request
- Transportation and errands: We can provide transportation to doctor visits and other appointments for seniors who cannot drive. We will also assist with tasks like getting groceries.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care: Our caregivers provide Alzheimer’s and dementia patients with excellent home care to help them live safely at home. We can respond to common habits of dementia patients and provide memory activities to keep their minds stimulated.
- After-surgery care: It is tough to recover after coming home following a surgery or hospital visit. Our caregivers will assist in ensuring that your loved ones follow their care instructions and get enough rest to recover completely.
- Respite care: Full-time caregiving for a family member is difficult; caregivers work more hours caring for their loved ones at the sacrifice of their own health and personal life. Our respite care services enable family caregivers to take a break and manage stress while our caregivers take over.
- Live-In and 24-Hour home care: Our live-in and 24- hour home care services are suitable for seniors and individuals who require care and monitoring around the clock. Our live-in care services include a caregiver remaining in your loved one’s home for 3-4 days before being replaced by another. Multiple caregivers will alternate shifts each day with our 24-hour care services, ensuring that a caregiver is awake and alert in the house.
- Overnight care: We can offer overnight care for elders and individuals who are unable to reside alone at home at night. Our caregiver will assist them in getting to bed in the evening and will remain nearby during the night to respond if assistance is required.
Call Assisting Hands Now for a Free In-Home Assessment!
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide wide ranging home care services to meet our clients’ individual requirements, allowing them to live comfortably at home. To get begin, call us at (407) 813-1988 to set up an in-home evaluation for our Alafaya, FL home care services.