At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide in-home care services for seniors and adults with disabilities in Orland Park, IL. We create home care plans based on the unique needs of our clients so that they can safely live at home.
Home Care Agency in Orland Park, IL
Many seniors prefer to live at home after retirement instead of in an assisted living facility or nursing home. However, their care needs may exceed what a family member can provide. Assisting Hands is a 24-hour home care agency that can provide assistance to seniors.
We provide a wide range of home care services for seniors, including:
- Personal care and companionship, such as help with bathing or dressing
- Meal preparation and delivery
- Light housekeeping duties, such as vacuuming or dusting
- Transportation to medical appointments
Assisting Hands Home Care provides non-medical assistance and companionship to seniors. We can also help with daily tasks such as cleaning, cooking, shopping, laundry, medication reminders, and transportation. Seniors who live alone may forget to take their medications or eat properly if they do not have someone checking on them regularly. Our home care agency offers hourly visits or overnight stays depending on your situation and needs.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides non-medical in-home care to help seniors and adults with disabilities continue to live at home in Orland Park, IL. Our care plans are customized to meet the specific needs of each individual to ensure that they get the best possible home care. Our licensed, bonded, and insured caregivers will provide personalized care and always treat your loved ones with the compassion and respect they deserve.
Our home care services begin with a free in-home assessment so we can evaluate the unique care needs of your loved ones. This assessment will allow us to create a personalized care plan and pair your loved ones with a caregiver who we believe is the best fit to accommodate their needs. We also create flexible care plans so that we can make adjustments to the care we provide when the needs of your loved ones change over time.
Home Care Assistance
Our complete non-medical home health care services include personal care and help with activities of daily living (ADLs) as well as help with basic household tasks. You can trust that your loved ones are in good hands with our caregivers as they have each passed a background check and completed additional training after being hired.
Our in-home care services may include the following:
- Senior/ elderly care: We can help seniors with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as eating, transferring, toileting, dressing, bathing, and more.
- Companionship: Our caregivers will build personal connections with your loved ones and be a companion to them as well as their caregiver. We will engage them in friendly conversations and their favorite activities to build the relationship.
- Meal preparation: We can prepare meals for seniors who do not cook which includes serving the meal and cleaning up after.
- Light housekeeping: We will help keep the home clean and orderly by taking care of certain light housekeeping tasks including washing dishes, laundry, vacuuming, and more.
- Transportation and errands: We can provide transportation for seniors who do not drive to take them to doctor appointments and other engagements. We will also help with errands such as grocery shopping.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care: Our caregivers can provide effective home care for Alzheimer’s and dementia patients to help them live safely and comfortably. We can respond to the common behaviors of those affected and help keep their minds stimulated with memory exercises.
- After-surgery care: Recovering after returning home from a surgery or hospital stay is difficult. Our caregivers will help ensure that your loved ones follow their discharge instructions and get enough rest to make a full recovery.
- Respite care: Providing full-time care for a family member is demanding as family caregivers spend long hours caring for their loved ones at the expense of their health and personal lives. Our respite care services allow family caregivers to take time off to avoid burnout while our caregivers take over.
- Overnight caregivers: We can provide overnight care services for seniors and adults who cannot be left home alone at night. Our caregiver will help them get to bed in the evening and stay nearby during the night to respond any time help is needed.
- Live-In and 24-Hour home care: Our live-in and 24-hour home care services are ideal for seniors and adults who need 24-hour care and supervision. Our live-in care services involve a caregiver living in the home with your loved one for 3-4 days before switching with another. With our 24-hour care services, multiple caregivers will switch shifts each day so that a caregiver is always awake and alert in the home.
Call Assisting Hands for In-Home Evaluation
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide comprehensive home care services to cover the unique needs of our clients so they can live safely at home.
To get started, call us at (773) 207-3767 to schedule an in-home evaluation for our home care services in Orland Park, IL.