Many seniors and adults who require daily care are choosing to receive the care they need in their homes instead of a facility. People spend years in their homes, and they do not want to leave the comfortable environment they have created for themselves or give up their independence. When seniors choose to remain at home, their relatives are likely to help out when they can with tasks around the home and personal care. However, if their care needs are too much for their family to handle, working with a home care agency like Assisting Hands is a great option.
Home Care Agency in Romeoville, IL
Assisting Hands Home Care provides complete non-medical home health care for seniors and adults in Romeoville, IL so they can live safely at home. We personalize the care plans for each of our clients based on our evaluation of their care needs. Each of our caregivers is licensed, bonded, and insured and will provide your loved ones with quality, compassionate home care.
When you call Assisting Hands for in-home care, we will provide a free in-home evaluation of your loved one’s care needs to ensure that we form an effective care plan. The caregiver assigned to your loved one will understand their unique needs and ensure that they get the best care possible. We understand that the care needs of your loved ones are likely to change over time which is why we are flexible enough with our care plans to change them accordingly.
Home Care Assistance for Seniors in Romeoville, IL
The home care provided by Assisting Hands Home Care will include personal care and assistance to help your loved ones with activities of daily living (ADLs) as well as some help around the home. Our caregivers are highly trained to provide effective home care and they have each passed a background check so you can expect them to respect your loved ones and their home.
Our home health care services can include the following:
- Senior/ elderly care: We can help seniors age in place by providing personal care and assistance with bathing, dressing, transferring, eating, toileting, and other ADLs.
- Companionship: Our caregivers will be a trusted companion for your loved ones as well as their caregiver. We will build a personal relationship with your loved ones over time and engage them in their favorite activities and friendly conversations.
- Meal preparation: Our caregivers will prepare daily meals for your loved ones who do not cook which includes preparing and serving the meal as well as cleaning up after.
- Light housekeeping: We can help your loved ones with certain light housekeeping tasks like vacuuming, laundry, washing dishes, and taking out the trash.
- Transportation and errands: Our caregivers will help those who cannot drive by taking them to important engagements like doctor appointments and helping with necessary errands.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care: It is important for those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia to receive care that helps them live with the condition. Our caregivers know how to care for dementia patients in their homes and we do memory exercises with them to help keep their minds stimulated.
- After-surgery care: Seniors and adults may have a difficult time returning home from surgery or a hospital stay to finish their recovery at home. We provide after-surgery care to help ensure that your loved ones follow their discharge instructions and get enough rest to recover and avoid re-hospitalization.
- Respite care: Relatives who act as full-time caregivers for their loved ones generally devote long hours to caregiving which can lead to burnout and prevent them from taking care of their own personal business. We provide respite care in which our caregiver will relieve the family caregiver and care for your loved ones.
- Overnight caregivers: If it is unsafe to leave your loved ones home alone at night, we can help with our overnight care. Our caregiver will show up in the evening before your loved one goes to bed and remain nearby through the night to monitor your loved ones and provide assistance when needed.
- Live-In and 24-Hour home care: If your loved ones require the presence of a caregiver in their home 24 hours a day, we can help with our live-in and 24-hour care services. Our 24-hour care is attentive as multiple caregivers switch shifts in a 24-hour period to ensure that someone is always awake in the home and ready to help.
Call Assisting Hands for Free In-Home Assessment
Assisting Hands Home Care provides complete home care services based on the specific care needs of our clients.
Call us at (773) 207-3767 to set up a free in-home assessment for our home care services in Romeoville, IL.