While our caregivers have always used Universal Precautions against the spread of infections and influenza, we have taken the following precautionary steps in the midst of the Corona virus outbreak.
- Additional gloves have been distributed to all of our caregivers
- While soap and water is best for hand washing, we have also distributed hand sanitizer to all of our caregivers for additional hand sanitation needs
- Fabric face masks have been distributed to all caregivers as well. While these masks are NOT rated as 100% effective against the spread of COVID-19, we feel that they do offer a significant protective barrier between client and caregiver when working in close contact
- Our office staff is working from home to do our part to flatten the curve while still providing the same excellent level of support to our clients and caregiving staff.
- We have procured and implemented virtual tools to keep us connected both internally and with the communities we serve to keep all of our operations running smoothly
Here are some local resources:
- Kendall County COVID-19 Updates
- Will County COVID-19 Updates
- Village Plainfield COVID-19 Updates
- Village of Brookfield COVID-19 Updates
- United City of Yorkville COVID-19 Updates
- Village of Oswego COVID-19 Updates
- City of Joliet COVID-19 Updates
Should you have any additional or specific questions on what we are doing to help slow the spread of COVID-19, feel free to reach out to us at (815) 201-5445. We are here, and will remain here, poised and ready to keep the most fragile in our communities safe, happy and at home!!
Assisting Hands Home Care – Plainfield, Bolingbrook, Yorkville & Surrounding Areas