Many senior citizens of the baby boomer generation are choosing to remain in their homes through their golden years rather than leave for care at a facility. This trend of aging in place has created a large demand for in-home care services to help senior citizens age comfortably in their homes.
As people age, daily activities including housework and even personal hygiene may become more challenging to handle without assistance, making it more difficult for seniors to age in place.
In-Home Senior Care in Naperville, IL and Neighboring Areas
Assisting Hands Home Care provides in-home senior care services in Naperville, IL to help senior citizens age in the comfort of their own homes. Our caregivers will take care of many daily activities, including personal assistance, which will give your loved ones the freedom to remain at home.
Assisting Hands Home Care is ready to provide in-home care services for senior citizens as well as adults with disabilities in the Naperville, IL area.
We carefully screen our caregivers to ensure they are committed to providing quality care and companionship for your loved ones while treating them with compassion and respect.
We will work with you and your loved ones to create a care plan that covers their specific needs so you can trust that they are in good hands.
Our Personal In-Home Care Services Include the Following:
- Help with Daily Routines: As senior citizens get older, they may have more difficulty completing their daily routines such as getting out of bed or getting dressed. We can help with all personal activities from getting out of bed to personal hygiene.
- Transfer Assistance: Our caregivers can help your loved ones get up from the bed, couch, or wheelchair.
- Bathing and Showering: We are ready to help your loved ones bathe or shower if they can no longer handle this on their own.
- Restroom Use: We can provide minimal or full assistance for those who need help using the restroom.
- Dressing: Our caregivers can help dress your loved ones each morning and at night before bed.
- Personal Appearance: We can help your loved ones with grooming activities to keep up their personal appearance.
- Incontinence Care: We can help senior citizens affected by incontinence clean up and change their clothes.
- Meal Preparation: We will prepare meals every day to make sure your loved ones eat enough and get enough nutrition. This includes preparation, serving, help eating, and cleanup.
- Grocery Shopping: Our caregivers will pick up groceries and prescriptions if your loved ones no longer drive.
- Light Housekeeping: We will help keep the home clean and sanitary with light housekeeping work including vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting, linen changing, and dish washing.
- Companionship: Many senior citizens are quite lonely in their golden years, which can contribute to feelings of depression. Our caregivers will be a social companion for your loved ones, engaging them in conversation, games, and other activities.
Free In-Home Consultation For Your Senior Care Needs
If you have elderly family members in Naperville, IL that need some assistance in their homes, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (630) 634-9316. We will send a representative to the home of your loved one to evaluate their care needs and create an effective care plan.