When caring for a disabled or elderly loved one, the night time can be a very anxious time. Anything can happen during the night. If you are asleep you may not be able to react in time to provide the help that your loved one needs. Fortunately you can make sure your loved ones are cared for with overnight care from Assisting Hands Home Care.
Our highly trained and certified caregivers provide overnight care for seniors and adults with disabilities who need nightly assistance in Fort Myers, FL and surrounding areas.
We will send a caregiver to the home of your loved ones at night. We will help them get ready for bed, and we will stay alert all night so we can immediately react if your loved ones need help. Our caregivers can stay in the same room as your loved one, or in another part of the home.
Our overnight care services include assistance with each of the following:
- Washing up and dressing for bed
- Getting into and out of bed
- Medication intake
- Restroom use throughout the night
It is best to hire an overnight caregiver to help with the following scenarios:
- Vision Loss: Impaired vision due to cataracts, glaucoma, and other vision related conditions are quite common among senior citizens. Those who have impaired vision have an even more difficult time getting around at night. Our overnight caregivers will be alert and ready to help guide those with impaired vision to the restroom in the middle of the night.
- Fall Prevention: For seniors at risk of falls, walking to the bathroom at night can be very dangerous. Our caregivers can help guide your loved ones through their homes at night to reduce the risk of a fall.
- Post-Surgery: It can be difficult for seniors recovering from surgery to rest comfortably through the night. We can help those recovering from surgery stay comfortable through the night. We can also assist them to the bathroom and change positions in bed to keep them as comfortable as possible.
- Alzheimer’s or Dementia: Those suffering from dementia may wake up in the middle of the night confused and start wandering through the home. We will watch over seniors with dementia and make sure they are safe throughout the night.
If you or a loved one in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Estero, Cape Coral, FL or the surrounding areas could benefit from overnight, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (239) 337-4263 to learn more about how we could help.
“ Esther, is by far on of the best community liaison here. She's always polite and very patient. Thank you for all you do.....”
“I referred Assisting Hands Home Care to a client of mine who's elderly father was in need of home health care. The family was very happy with the quality of care and expertise that they received. I would highly recommend Assisted Hands to any of my current or future clients.”