Included within our in home care services, our caregivers can assist with a number of tasks around the house. Whether it’s helping out with grocery shopping and cooking or assistance with laundry, our caregivers can get it done. Check out all the personal care assistance provided in Fort Myers and the surrounding areas by Assisting Hands Home Care.
List of personal care services:
- Personal Care: Your personal care assistant can provide help with bathing, dressing, eating, incontinence care, medication reminders, oral hygiene, walking and personal mobility, transferring to and from chair, bed, or wheelchair, toileting, and other care services tailored to meet individual needs. Our home helpers are here for you in all of your personal care needs.
- Meal Preparation: Overall health and wellbeing can be improved by ensuring your loved one is receiving healthy, well-balanced meals. In addition to tasting better, nutritious meals play an important role in maintaining good health.
- Grocery Shopping: Your personal care aide can provide you or your loved one with assistance in grocery shopping, picking up prescriptions, and other errands. We are glad to assist with any routine personal errands you or a loved one might require.
- Light Housekeeping: Our home helpers can provide you or a loved one with services such as washing dishes, laundry, bed making, sweeping, mopping floors, taking out the trash, and any other light housekeeping items you or a loved one might require.
- Companionship: Our home care aides are not only there to provide routine care. Your caregiver can help you or your loved one with recreational activities, hobbies, or just a nice chat!
You or a loved one determines the schedule of your senior care, which can range from a weekly visit to 24-hour home care, and our home care aides will tailor their services to meet your individual needs. Assisting Hands Home Care provides in home care and senior care services throughout Fort Myers and surrounding areas.
Learn more today about how a personal care assistant in Southwest Florida can help your loved one. Call us at (239) 337-4263