Many seniors and adults with disabilities who need daily care and assistance prefer to receive the care they need in the comfortable and familiar environment of their home. Remaining at home also gives seniors and disabled adults more independence and control in their daily lives. At Assisting Hands Home Care, we offer a range of home care services to help seniors and adults with disabilities comfortably remain at home in the Fort Worth West, TX area.
When seniors and disabled adults need care at home, family members will sometimes step in to provide care and assistance. However, the care needs of some are simply too much for families to handle on their own. At Assisting Hand Home Care, we help families like these by providing quality, compassionate home care that allows your loved ones to continue to live comfortably at home.
We provide personal care and assistance for seniors and disabled adults in the privacy of their own home. Our caregivers are trained and experienced to provide quality home care while treating your loved ones with compassion and respect. Each caregiver has successfully passed an extensive background check and they are bonded, licensed, and insured. They are also trained in CPR and First Aid.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (817) 646-2970 for more information about our home care services in Fort Worth West, TX and the surrounding areas.
Personalized Home Care
The home care services that we provide are tailored to the specific needs of our clients. We will start by meeting with you and your loved ones to assess their care needs and do a safety evaluation of the home. We will then create a care plan and schedule to accommodate their specific needs and assign a caregiver. Our care plans are flexible so they can be adjusted when the needs of your loved ones change.
We provide the following home care services:
- Senior/ Elderly Home Care: We provide complete in-home care for seniors that includes help with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as bathing, dressing, eating, transferring, and toileting as well as instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs) including meal preparation, transportation and errands, and light housekeeping.
- Personal Care and Companionship: Our caregivers will be a social companion for your loved ones and establish a personal relationship with them through friendly conversation and engaging them in their favorite activities.
- Coordination of Care: We can help coordinate all of the care your loved ones receive including taking them to doctor appointments, providing medication reminders, and communicating with your family and their doctor regarding their care.
- Elderly Fall Prevention: Falls are a leading cause of injuries among seniors. Our caregivers can help prevent your elderly loved ones from falling by guiding them through the home, keeping pathways free of obstacles, and assisting with transferring from their bed, recliner, or wheelchair.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia benefit from receiving care in their own home. Our caregivers have the experience to care for dementia patients and engage them in memory exercises to keep their minds stimulated.
- Post-Operative Care: Returning home after a surgery or hospital stay can be especially difficult for seniors. Our caregivers can help your loved ones recover after a surgery by providing personal care and ensuring they follow their discharge instructions.
- 24-Hour/ Live-In Care: If you have a loved one who needs constant care and attention, we can help with our 24-hour and live-in care services. With our live-in care services, a caregiver will live in the home for several days at a time and provide the care needed. With our 24-hour home care, multiple caregivers rotate within a 24-hour period to ensure that a caregiver is always awake in the home.
- Overnight Care: We provide overnight care services for seniors and disabled adults who cannot be left home alone at night. Our caregiver will arrive in the evening and stay awake through the night to provide care and assistance as needed.
- Respite Care: Caring for a family member full time is a demanding job and those who take on this role may experience burnout without time off. We provide respite care in which we will provide care for your loved ones at scheduled times so the family caregiver can take a break.
- Hospice Care at Home: When seniors receive hospice care, this care is medical in nature and often does not include personal care or help around the home. We provide hospice care at home for hospice patients that includes personal care not covered by traditional hospice care.
- Veteran Home Care: We provide home care for veterans and their spouses who receive VA benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Call Assisting Hands for In-Home Consultation
If you or a loved one in the Fort Worth West, TX area could benefit from professional home care services, contact Assisting Hands Home Care. Our staff will visit your loved one’s home and evaluate their care needs to help decide the best option for home care to meet their unique needs.
You can call us at (817) 646-2970 for home care services in Fort Worth West, TX and the surrounding areas.