It is common for families to want to take care of their aging loved ones, but they often don’t realize how demanding it is to be a family caregiver. They may find it difficult to tend to their own personal lives when they are providing constant care to their loved one. The family caregiver may benefit from professional help so they can maintain their own independence and personal life while knowing their loved one is in good hands.
Assisting Hands Home Care offers elderly home care services for senior citizens in Fort Worth, TX, and the surrounding areas. We will assess your loved one’s unique care needs and create a care plan based on that information. We will then assign your loved one a caregiver that will provide non-medical home health care services and serve as a companion.
Elderly Care Services in Fort Worth, TX
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (817)-803-6648 for our elder care services in Fort Worth, TX, and the surrounding areas.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, our caregivers provide elderly home care services to seniors in Fort Worth, TX. Our services start by assessing your loved one’s specific care needs and then using that information to form a home health care schedule and plan. We will assign your loved one a caregiver that can comply with the schedule and provide them with proper care.
Our caregivers are trained, licensed, insured, and bonded for your protection. They can provide elderly care services to your loved one so you can have peace of mind. They must pass a background check during the hiring process and continue their training even after hire. Our caregivers will treat your loved one with compassion and respect while providing home care.
Elder Home Care Services
Assisting Hands Home Care offers complete elder care services to senior citizens in Fort Worth, TX, so they can age in place and maintain their independence.
Our elderly care services include the following:
- Personal Care: Our caregivers will help your loved one with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) like bathing, using the restroom, getting dressed, and getting in and out of bed.
- Companion Care: We will engage your loved ones in fun conversation and activities in order to create a close, personal bond with them.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Our caregivers are trained to respond positively to symptoms of memory loss, such as agitation and mood swings. It is often positive for those with dementia to stay in a comfortable and familiar place.
- Respite Care: We will ease the responsibilities of family caregivers by taking over at scheduled times so they can relax and tend to personal matters.
- Hospice Care at Home: Our caregivers will provide care to your loved ones at the end of their life while you focus on spending time with them during their final days.
- Fall Prevention: We will clear walkways of potential fall hazards and guide your loved one through the home to prevent possible falls.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will keep your loved one’s home neat by washing dishes, dusting, mopping, sweeping, taking out the trash, and doing the laundry.
- Meal Preparation: If it is no longer safe for your loved one to use the stove or cook for themselves, we will provide them regular meals that account for their dietary restrictions.
- Errands and Transportation: If your aging loved one can no longer drive, our caregivers will help them run errands, go to doctor’s appointments, and drive them to family events and functions.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (817)-803-6648 to schedule a free consultation for our elderly home care services and give the family caregiver some much-needed time off.