Around the Clock Home Care from Assisting Hands Downers Grove
In DuPage County, many seniors are choosing to grow old in the comfort of their own homes. This means that they need somebody to take care of the basic, day-to-day needs that they are unable to tend to themselves. At Assisting Hands Home Care agency, we understand that these requirements vary greatly from person to person.
This is why we offer both live-in care (where a caregiver is present at all times but takes a break to sleep) and 24-hour care (where an attentive caregiver is available at all times). Through these options, we aim to address the unique need of your loved ones and provide peace of mind to your family knowing that a caregiver is always present.
To learn more about 24/7 Home Care & Live-in Care Services in Downers Grove, Illinois, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (630) 407-1932
Through this service, our caregivers live on-site for 3 to 4-day shifts, and then rotate. This means that they will need their own space within the home, and at least 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep per night.
However, you or your loved one will benefit from high-quality caregiving services at all other hours of the day. A typical day goes as follows:
- Our caregiver helps the client get out of the bed and begin their morning routine (e.g. cleaning up, getting dressed, and preparing breakfast)
- Our caregiver takes care of light housekeeping duties and meal preparation, provides medication reminders, assists with general transportation needs outside of the home, and helps with personal tasks
- Our caregiver helps the client get ready for bed in the evening
Since our caregivers are on-site 24 hours a day, they are able to respond to emergencies and provide much-needed companionship.
24-Hour Home Care
Through this service, our caregivers rotate shifts every 12 hours, which means they do not need a place to sleep, as they are attentive through their entire shifts. A caregiver will always be awake and ready to respond to emergencies or caregiving needs. They essentially provide the same caregiving services as outlined above, but with the added benefits of 24/7 availability, and responses on a moment’s notice.
Trained and Experienced Caregivers – Your Loved Ones are Safe with Us
All of our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured to provide in-home caregiving services. They are also trained in CPR and first aid in order to respond to unexpected health complications. You do not need to worry about the competence or professionalism of our caregivers, as they are well-qualified and care about the well being of their clients.
Call Assisting Hands to Schedule a Complimentary Initial Consultation
Our care plans are fully customizable based on your unique needs. Our ultimate goal is to provide exceptional care services to those in need and give greater peace of mind to their loved ones. Our Assisting Hands Home Care representatives in Downers Grove, IL are happy to address any of your concerns or schedule an appointment, call us a call at (630) 407-1932 .
- 24 Hour Home Care | Live-In Care Services in Burr Ridge, IL
- 24 Hour Home Care | Live-In Care Services in Darien, IL
- 24 Hour Home Care | Live-In Care Services in Hinsdale, IL
- 24 Hour Home Care | Live-In Care Services in La Grange, IL
- 24 Hour Home Care | Live-In Care Services in Oak Brook, IL
- 24 Hour Home Care | Live-In Care Services in Western Springs, IL
- See All Service Areas