On Friday, March 20th, Governor Pritzker issued Executive Order 2020-10 requiring all Illinoisans to stay in their homes to prevent the further spread of COVID-19. For more information, please visit: coronavirus.illinois.gov/s/
It is critically important that the community follow prescribed preventative measures such as social distancing and the 3 C’s to avoid getting sick:
- Clean hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol;
- Cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue or your elbow; and
- Contain illness by staying home if you are sick.
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Call to check on family, neighbors, and older adults instead of visiting.
- Check with your healthcare provider about telehealth options.
Here are some local resources:
- Lake County COVID-19 Update
- Village of Deerfield COVID-19 Update
- Village of Mundelein COVID-19 Update
- Village of Buffalo Grove COVID-19 Update
Here are some additional resources:
To stay up to date on the coronavirus situation, our professionals follow updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and federal and local health care authorities.
We are ready to help our clients and their loved ones if they need additional care or assistance during this time. You can reach us at (847) 595-1222 with your questions or concerns regarding your loved one’s home care.
Assisting Hands Home Care – Deerfield & Surrounding Areas