Before we begin our elderly home care services, we will perform an assessment of your loved one’s specific care needs to create a personalized care plan. The care plan accounts for a safety inspection of the home and feedback from you and your loved one. We will use the care plan to assign a trained caregiver to your loved one.
Our home services for the elderly include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Transportation and errands
- Live-in care
- 24-hour care
In-Home Senior Care in Deerfield, IL
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (847) 595-1222 to schedule a free consultation about our in-home senior care services in Deerfield, IL and surrounding areas.
Assisting Hands provides complete in-home senior care services that are personalized to meet the specific need of your loved one. We will cooperate with you and your loved one to form a care plan and choose a caregiver who is the best fit. Our complete list of in-home senior care services includes:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: People with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia often prefer to receive care at home in a familiar environment. Our trained caregivers can provide memory care services to people with memory loss conditions.
- Companion Care: We consider ourselves a friend and companion to your loved one, as well as a caregiver. We engage your loved one in fun activities and conversations to build a close, personal relationship with them.
- 24-Hour Home Care / Live-In Caregivers: Certain situations require a caregiver to be at home with your loved one 24/7. In this case, our live-in care services provide a caregiver that lives in the home and our 24-hour care services offer two caregivers that alternate every 12 hours.
- Fall Prevention Services: The leading cause of injuries among senior citizens is falls within the home. Our caregivers will guide your loved one while walking and keep pathways clear to reduce the risk of falls.
- Respite Care: Even families who can care for their senior loved ones themselves sometimes need additional help. Our respite care services will care for your loved one at scheduled times to help the family caregiver take some time off.
- Hospice Care at Home: We can provide hospice care services to your loved one that has been diagnosed with a limited life expectancy or terminal illness. Our caregivers will keep your loved one pain-free and comfortable in their remaining days.
- After Surgery Care: Our post-surgery care helps your loved one transition back to home after a hospital stay. We will provide additional care to your loved one to prevent an accident that will put them back in the hospital.
- Overnight Caregivers: You may benefit from overnight care if your senior loved one cannot be alone at night. Our caregivers will stay awake and alert throughout the night to respond to emergencies or provide assistance.
- Light Housekeeping: Cognitive or physical limitations can make daily housekeeping tasks difficult for seniors. Our caregivers will handle certain housekeeping tasks to keep your loved one’s house clean and neat.
- Errands and Transportation: Many senior citizens can no longer drive, so they must sacrifice some of their independence. Our caregivers can transport them to doctors appointments, errands, and other activities.
- Meal Preparation: Cooking is often dangerous or difficult for seniors, but it is important for them to eat regularly and get proper nutrition. Our caregivers will prepare regular meals that account for your loved one’s dietary restrictions.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (847) 595-1222 for more information about our eldercare services in Deerfield, Buffalo Grove, Mundelein, IL, and the surrounding areas. We will provide a free consultation and form a home care plan for your loved one that accounts for their unique care needs.