Most people find peace and comfort in their homes which is why more seniors and adults with disabilities are choosing to receive care in their homes. Home care allows seniors and adults to retain more control over their daily lives and remain in a familiar and comfortable environment. However, the only way that they can continue to live at home is if they receive effective care that covers their unique needs. It is possible for family members to help provide care, but they will usually need outside help to ensure that their loved one’s needs are covered.
Home Care Agency
As a full-service home care agency, we provide complete in-home care services to help senior citizens and adults with disabilities in Deerfield, IL who choose to receive care in their homes. Our caregivers will ensure that all of your loved one’s care needs are accommodated in their homes and treat your loved ones with compassion and respect. Each of our caregivers has also passed a background check and they are highly trained and licensed to provide quality home care.
When you call Assisting Hands Home Care, we will set up a free initial consultation so we can evaluate your loved one’s care needs and work with you to form a care plan and schedule. We will then assign a caregiver who can accommodate their needs and set up a schedule that works for all involved.
Home Care Services in Deerfield, IL
Our mission at Assisting Hands Home Care is to ensure that all of your loved one’s care needs are met. We can help with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as personal hygiene, getting dressed, and restroom use as well as other tasks like medication reminders, meal preparation, and transportation. Our caregivers will also be a social companion for your loved ones and engage them in friendly conversations and other activities to build a personal relationship.
The types of home care services we provide include the following:
- 24-Hour Home Care & Live-In Caregivers: Seniors and adults with serious illnesses or chronic conditions may benefit from having a caregiver in their home, 24 hours a day. We offer two options to cover those who need a 24-hour caregiver. With our live-in care services, our caregiver will live in the home for 3-4 days in a row before switching with another caregiver. With our 24-hour care services, we will assign multiple caregivers who will switch every 8-12 hours so a caregiver is always awake in the home.
- After Surgery Home Care: Returning home from surgery or an extended hospital stay is not easy, especially for seniors. We can help those returning home from the hospital with our after-surgery care services. Our caregivers will ensure that your loved ones take their medications and follow their discharge instructions to make a full recovery.
- Overnight Home Care: If your family can care for your loved ones during the day but need someone present at night, we can help. With our overnight care services, our caregiver will come to your loved one’s home in the evening and stay through the night to provide assistance or respond to emergencies. Our caregiver will be there in the morning as well to help with their morning routines.
- Parkinson’s Care at Home: Parkinson’s disease is a serious disease that can make it especially difficult for those affected to live at home. Our caregivers are specially trained to provide effective home care for those suffering from Parkinson’s.
- Dementia Care: It is best for those affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia to receive care in the familiar environment of their homes. Our caregivers can provide memory care for those affected by Alzheimer’s and dementia and help counteract the most common symptoms.
- Hospice Care at Home: If your loved ones have been diagnosed with a terminal illness or limited life expectancy, we can provide hospice care to help keep your loved ones as comfortable and pain free as possible.
- Respite Care: Some families can handle the care needs of their loved ones by designating a relative as an informal caregiver. However, being a family caregiver is demanding and they may need outside help. With our respite care services, one of our caregivers will come to the home of your loved ones at scheduled times to relieve the family caregiver.
- Companion Care: At Assisting Hands Home Care, we view ourselves as companions for your loved ones as well as their caregivers. Our caregivers will get to know your loved ones and build a personal relationship with them through friendly conversation and fun activities.
Call Assisting Hands for a Free In-Home Consultation
If your loved ones in the Deerfield, IL area are in need of home care services, call our professionals at Assisting Hands Home Care for a free in-home consultation. You can reach us at (847) 595-1222 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- Home Care Services in Buffalo Grove, IL
- Senior Home Care in Highland Park, IL
- Elderly Care in Lake Forest, Illinois
- Elderly Home Care Lake Zurich, IL
- Home Care in Libertyville, IL
- Senior Home Care Lincolnshire, IL
- Home Care in Mundelein, IL
- In-Home Care Services in Vernon Hills, IL
- See All Service Areas