It is beneficial for seniors and disabled adults to receive care in a comfortable environment and for many, the best environment is their home. Receiving care at home as opposed to a nursing home or assisted living facility not only allows seniors and adults to remain in the comfort of their home, but also gives them more independence in their daily lives. Some who decide to age in place may receive help from family members to do this safely, but this may not be possible in all cases. Those who need additional care to be able to live at home safely can benefit from professional in-home care.
Home Care Agency
Call Assisting Hands Home Care Agency at (847) 595-1222 to schedule a free consultation about our non-medical home health care services in Grayslake, Illinois.
Assisting Hands Home Care is a home care agency that helps seniors and adults with disabilities who prefer to receive care at home. Our non-medical, in-home care services are personalized to cover the unique needs of each individual receiving care and our caregivers will treat your loved ones with compassion and respect while providing quality care. Our licensed, bonded, and insured caregivers have each completed training and passed a background check.
When you call us for home care services, we will set up a free in-home consultation to meet with you and your loved ones and evaluate their care needs. This helps us create the most effective care plan possible to ensure that your loved one’s care needs are met. Our care plans are always flexible so that they can be changed to accommodate your loved one’s changing needs.
Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in Grayslake, IL
Our complete non-medical home care services can include help with activities of daily living (ADLs) including personal care and grooming and we can even help cover some household tasks. Our caregivers will not only ensure that your loved one’s care needs are met, but also establish a personal relationship with them to be their friend and companion.
The following may be included as part of our in-home care services:
- Personal elderly care: We can provide seniors with personal care and assistance including help with bathing, dressing, transferring, toileting, and other activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Companionship: Our caregivers will be a friend and companion to your loved ones to provide them with social interaction. We will build a personal relationship with them through friendly conversation and fun activities.
- Meal Preparation: We can prepare meals for those who do not cook, and we will always accommodate their dietary restrictions.
- Light housekeeping: We can help keep the home clean with light housekeeping tasks like vacuuming, laundry, washing dishes, and more.
- Transportation and errands: We can help seniors and disabled adults who do not drive by providing rides to doctor appointments and other engagements. We can also pick up groceries and handle other errands.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care: We can provide specialized care for those who are affected by Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Our caregivers will engage your loved ones in mentally stimulating activities and respond to common behaviors like mood swings.
- Live-in/ 24-hour home care: If you have loved ones who need 24-hour care and supervision, we can help with our live-in and 24-hour home care services. Our live-in care services are great for someone who always needs a caregiver present as our caregiver will live in the home with your loved one. Our 24-hour care services are more attentive as multiple caregivers switch shifts to ensure that a caregiver is always at home and awake.
- After-surgery care: If you have loved ones coming back from the hospital after an illness or surgery, we can help with the transition. Our caregivers will make sure your loved ones follow discharge instruction and take their medication while getting plenty of rest.
- Respite care: Family caregivers that provide full time care for a loved one need regular time off to avoid burn out and manage their personal business. We provide respite care in which our caregiver will take over the care for your loved ones and give the family caregiver a break.
- Overnight home care: If your loved ones should not be left home alone at night, our overnight care services are ideal. Our caregiver will arrive in the evening and stay awake during the night to provide care and assistance as needed.
Call Assisting Hands for Home Care
If you or a loved one is in need of home health care to live safely at home, contact Assisting Hands Home Care to set up a free initial consultation. You can reach us at (847) 595-1222 to learn more about our in-home care services in Grayslake, IL.
- Home Care Services in Buffalo Grove, IL
- Home Care Agency in Deerfield, IL
- Senior Home Care in Highland Park, IL
- Elderly Care in Lake Forest, Illinois
- Elderly Home Care Lake Zurich, IL
- Home Health Aides in Libertyville, IL
- Senior Home Care Lincolnshire, IL
- Home Care in Mundelein, IL
- In-Home Care Services in Vernon Hills, IL
- See All Service Areas