If you have elderly relatives who want to age in place but need care in their homes to do so, Assisting Hands Home Care can help with our senior home care services in Yorkville, IL and the surrounding areas in Kendall county.
You can reach us at (815) 281-5276 for more information about how we can help with our senior care services.
Senior Care Services in Yorkville
Families usually have the most respect for their oldest relatives because of the significant amount of time they have spent supporting their families. As such, families will naturally look for the best care for their elderly relatives if they require such daily help.
Good senior care can be found from numerous outlets, but there are a great number of elderly individuals who prefer to age and receive care at home. Some families have a family caregiver provide care to their elderly relative; however, they can only do so much. With our in-home senior care services in Yorkville, Oswego, Montgomery, IL, and surrounding area in Kendall County, Assisting Hands Home Care can help provide thorough care to your elderly relatives in their homes.
In-Home Senior Caregivers
Serving seniors in Yorkville, IL, and the Kendall County area, Assisting Hands Home Care offers complete elderly care services. The in-home senior caregivers we employ are compassionate, well-trained, skilled, and screened to provide quality care for your loved ones in their homes. As such, you can trust them to be great caregivers, but they will also be quality companions, too.
If you have a family caregiver who needs a break, or if you need a full-time in-home senior caregiver, our senior home care services will be beneficial.
In-Home Senior Care Services
We begin our private in-home senior care services by having one of our representatives visit the client’s home. They will evaluate the client’s unique care needs and perform a home evaluation.
When we have a firm understanding of the client’s care needs, we develop a care plan, decide which services are needed, and create a schedule, making sure care needs are met. The following can be combined to make up the care provided within our senior care services:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: If someone is suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or another type of dementia, they need specialized care. Our caregivers can provide that specialized care, including cognitive exercises that are designed to improve memory.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers are more than just that; they will also be social companions for seniors, building personal connections by talking with them and doing fun activities.
- Fall Prevention: Falls cause a great deal of seniors’ injuries. Our caregivers will work to prevent falls by helping your elderly loved ones move throughout their home and by rearranging the home to remove hazards.
- Hospice Care: With hospice care services, our caregivers will work to care for individuals with a terminal illness or limited life expectancy, doing whatever possible so they can comfortably live the remainder of their life.
- Light Housekeeping: Keeping a home clean isn’t always easy to do, but our caregivers will ensure that seniors’ homes remain clean by doing light housekeeping chores.
- Meal Preparation: To ensure seniors get enough nutrition on a daily basis, our caregivers will prepare meals for them every day, accounting for their dietary restrictions.
- Custodial Care: A lot of elderly individuals have trouble doing their everyday personal activities. Bathing, getting dressed, and using the restroom can be difficult to do without help, but our caregivers will be there to assist them.
- Post-Surgical Care: Everyday living can be difficult when someone is recovering from surgery, but it can be easy to exert too much effort and cause a setback. Our caregivers will help clients out and provide them with care to make sure they can properly recover.
- Transportation and Errands: No matter the reason your elderly loved one doesn’t drive, our caregivers will provide them with transportation to medical appointments and take care of important errands.
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care for our senior care services if you have an elderly relative who needs in-home care in Yorkville, IL, and the Kendall County area. Our caregivers are well trained, skilled, compassionate, respectful professionals who will provide quality care for your loved ones. We have an open communication policy, so we will update you on your loved one’s condition.
Contact us For a Free In-Home Senior Care Assessment
For more information regarding the senior care services that Assisting Hands Home Care offers to elderly individuals in need in Yorkville, Oswego, Montgomery, IL, and surrounding area in Kendall County area, you can reach us at (815) 281-5276. Call us now to schedule a free in-home assessment.