Although seniors often have little choice but to give up certain things when they reach their golden years, their homes are one thing they haven’t been giving up. Elderly individuals are deciding to stay in their homes so that they can age in a familiar environment that they’re comfortable with while also maintaining some of their independence.
In these cases, many seniors will still need outside help to continue living everyday safely in their homes. In some cases, family members will provide their elderly loved ones with the care they need, but not all families can handle providing their elderly relatives with care. Instead, they will hire a caregiver from an in-home care service to provide care for their loved ones.
Senior Home Care Services in Westmont IL
If seniors need help to safely live at home, Assisting Hands Home Care in Westmont, IL, can help with our senior home care services. To make sure our clients’ needs are met, we take the time to meet with you and your loved ones to discuss care needs. Then we personalize the care plan to meet the client’s needs and make any alterations as necessary.
At Assisting Hands, we employ caregivers who have all undergone proper training and necessary certification to provide your loved ones with great care. Our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured, so you can trust them to be skilled and compassionate in their work. They know how to handle emergencies correctly and are trained in first aid and CPR.
Complete Senior Home Care
We provide a variety of care activities through the senior care services that we offer, and we will personalize them to meet the client’s needs. During our initial meeting, we conduct an assessment to learn about these needs. Then, we use our findings to tailor the care plan specifically to your loved one’s needs. With our senior care services, we can cover the following:
- 24 Hour Home Care / Live-in Care: We offer around-the-clock home care to help seniors who need constant assistance to get through the day safely.
- Daily Routine Assistance: Daily living can be difficult to do if you’re a senior who’s mentally or physically limited or has a chronic condition. Our caregivers can provide assistance with daily routines, which can include bathing, getting dressed, and more.
- Transfer Assistance: Our caregivers can provide transfer assistance, which can include getting up and into bed or moving up from and into a wheelchair.
- Bathing and Showering: Our caregivers can provide assistance with showering, bathing, and other activities concerning personal hygiene.
- Restroom Use: Our caregivers can provide full or partial assistance with restroom usage.
- Getting Dressed: Our caregivers can provide assistance with getting dressed.
- Personal Appearance: Our caregivers can help with personal hygiene, grooming, and other activities concerning personal appearance.
- Incontinence Care: Our caregivers can provide assistance with changing clothes, cleaning up, and other activities concerning incontinence care.
- Overnight Care: Our caregiver will arrive in the evening, staying awake throughout the night and provide assistance, as needed in the morning.
- Respite Care: We offer fully customizable respite care services to give you a much-needed reprieve. We are happy to assist on a short-term or long-term basis, and we adhere to the needs of your schedule.
Additionally, the following services can be provided:
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers prepare meals that are nutritious and account for any dietary restrictions that clients may have. We will also clean up after each meal.
- Transportation: Our caregivers provide rides to medical appointments, run errands, family gatherings, and more.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers take care of light housekeeping activities, which ensures that the home stays clean.
- Companionship: Our caregivers will be companions for your loved ones to guarantee they have someone to socialize with. We build personal connections with your loved ones by conversing, doing hobbies, and playing games with them.
Schedule a Free Consultation
With senior home care services from Assisting Hands Home Care in Westmont, IL, your elderly relatives can get professional care within the comfort of their own homes. You can rest assured that your loved ones will receive quality care from our compassionate, well-trained caregivers. Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (630) 352-3656 for more information about the senior home care services we provide in Westmont, IL.