With our elderly care services, Assisting Hands Home Care can help seniors in Buffalo Grove, IL, and the surrounding communities live at home safely. We will do a free in-home consultation, where we will determine the client’s care needs and create a personalized care plan for them.
Families with elderly relatives often take it upon themselves to care for them. Seniors may need partial help with household chores or full-time assistance with personal care tasks. In many cases, families are unable to provide that help no matter how much they would like to. In such a case, families can look for outside assistance through a home care service.
If seniors need personal care and assistance to ensure safe home living, then elderly home care services are a great option.
Elderly Care Services in Buffalo Grove, IL
For Assisting Hands Home Care’s professional elderly care services in Buffalo Grove, IL,
Give us a call at (224) 268-9068.
Serving Buffalo Grove, IL, and the surrounding communities, Assisting Hands Home Care provides comprehensive elderly care services that provide seniors with the care and assistance they need to live at home in a safe manner. During our free in-home consultation, we will assess your elderly relative’s care needs and use that information to develop a personalized care plan for them. One of our licensed, trained caregivers will then be assigned to assist your loved one.
Elder Caregivers from Assisting Hands
We will ensure that your loved one’s needs are met by customizing the care plan to cover their specific needs. Our caregivers can be expected to help with the following:
- Live-in care
- Meal preparation
- Care management
- 24-hour home care
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care and hygiene
- Transportation and errand services
The following are among the services that can be included in elder care plans:
- Care Management: Whether it is managing the professional and family caregiver schedule or providing rides to medical appointments, we can coordinate your loved one’s care.
- Personal Care: Whether your relative needs help with getting dressed, bathing, or another personal care task, our elder caregivers are available to help.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers double as companions to your elderly relative, getting to know them and partaking in their favorite activities.
- Fall Prevention: Guiding seniors throughout their home, our caregivers will help prevent them from suffering from a fall. We also make sure walkways remain clear and remove any falling or tripping hazards.
- Light Housekeeping: We conduct light housekeeping so that your elderly relative’s home is clean and tidy.
- Meal Preparation: Preparing meals on an everyday basis, our caregivers will make sure your elderly loved ones get their nutrients and follow a proper diet.
- Transportation and Errand Services: We can provide seniors with transportation to doctor’s appointments, family gatherings, and other events if they do not drive. We can also handle errands, such as grocery shopping.
- Dementia Care: Seniors who are affected by dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease, should be receiving care at home due to the comfort and familiarity they have with the place. Our caregivers are trained to help clients who have these conditions, providing them with specialized care.
- Respite Care: Family caregivers deserve and should take a break from the informal care they provide for elderly loved ones. Our caregivers can provide professional help whenever family caregivers need to take time off.
- Post-Operative Care: Transitioning home from the hospital can be tough, particularly for elderly individuals. Knowing this, our caregivers will provide the personal care and assistance seniors need to make a full recovery.
- Overnight Home Care: If you have an elderly relative who requires overnight care and supervision, our caregivers can provide overnight care services. The caregiver comes at night, stays awake, helps with any needs, and responds to emergencies.
- Live-In Caregivers / 24/7 Home Care: Some elderly individuals require a caregiver to be with them at all hours of the day. We can help with this by providing a live-in or 24-hour home caregiver. With a live-in caregiver, seniors have a caregiver who lives with them but sleeps at night. With a 24-hour home caregiver, seniors have two caregivers that alternate on 12-hour shifts, ensuring someone is always there and awake to help.
Call Assisting Hands for a Free In-Home Consultation
Reach out to Assisting Hands Home Care if you have an elderly loved one in need of non-medical home health care. We will assess their care needs during our free in-home consultation. Call (224) 268-9068 to schedule a consultation.