At Assisting Hands Home Care, we can help seniors and adults with special needs who cannot be left home alone at night with our overnight home care services in Lombard, Villa Park, Elmhurst, Addison, IL and the surrounding areas in DuPage county (See the Full List of Service Areas). Our caregivers will arrive in the evening and stay awake until the morning to provide any assistance needed.
When families step in to provide care for their elderly or disabled loved ones, it is usually easier for them to cover care during the day. At night, family members will either return to their own homes, or sleep in the home of their loved ones. Either way, they will not be able to respond right away if their loved one needs help or if there is an emergency. This is why it helps to have someone alert through the night in the home.
Overnight Care for Elderly in Lombard, IL and surrounding areas in DuPage County
Assisting Hands Home Care provides overnight care for the elderly and adults with disabilities in Lombard, Villa Park, Elmhurst, Addison, IL and the surrounding areas in DuPage county. Our caregiver will come to the home to help your loved one get dressed and ready for bed, and they will also be there in the morning to help with morning routines like bathing and dressing. During the night, we are ready to respond to emergencies or provide assistance as needed.
Trusted Overnight Senior Care
Each of our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care has passed a background check and completed additional training upon employment. You can trust that the caregivers we send to your loved one’s home are licensed, bonded, and insured. Our caregivers will provide quality, compassionate care for your loved ones, giving you some peace of mind that they are not home alone at night.
Our overnight caregiver begins when they arrive in the evening. We will help your loved ones with their bedtime routines, including bathing and getting dressed. During the night, our caregiver will be nearby to provide immediate assistance if your loved one wakes up or if an emergency occurs.
You and your loved ones can decide if our caregiver should stay in the bedroom with your loved one or another nearby area of the home so they can provide immediate assistance. Throughout the night, our caregiver will check on your loved one to ensure that everything is ok.
You can expect the following from our overnight caregivers:
- Help with personal hygiene, bathing, and other activities of daily living (ADLs) in the morning and evening.
- Help getting into and out of bed and changing positions while in bed.
- Medication reminders
- Assistance using the restroom in the middle of the night
(See the Full List of Services)
Your loved one can benefit from overnight care services if they are dealing with the following issues:
- Vision Loss: Those with limited vision cannot move around the home safely at night. Our caregivers will help your loved ones move around the home at night by guiding them and removing all obstacles in their path.
- Falls: Seniors commonly experience falls that lead to major injuries. Our caregivers will reduce the risk of falls at night by helping your loved ones move throughout the home.
- Dementia: Seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia may wake up and start wandering in the middle of the night. Our caregivers will be there right away to accompany them and make sure they get safely back to bed.
- Post-Surgery: Seniors who have recently had surgery may have a difficult time sleeping comfortably at night. Our caregivers will monitor your loved one’s condition and help them change positions.
Call Assisting Hands for a Free In-Home Consultation
If you cannot leave your elderly loved ones home alone at night, talk to our professionals at Assisting Hands Home Care about our overnight care services. We will send a representative to your loved one’s home for a free consultation. During this consultation, we will assess your loved one’s care needs and form an overnight care plan that will cover their needs.
You can reach us at (630) 526-6522 to learn more about our overnight care services or to schedule a complimentary consultation in Lombard, IL and the surrounding areas in DuPage County.