Activities of daily living can be a struggle as an individual’s physical and cognitive abilities begin to decline. As individuals age, it can become more difficult to perform self-care tasks on their own. Senior citizens may often feel lonely and depressed as they begin to lose their independence and abilities.
Assisting Hands Home Care offers personal care and companion care services to seniors and adults with disabilities in Aledo, TX. Our caregivers will assist with activities of daily living as well as provide companionship to help reduce the feeling of depression and loneliness that the individual may be experiencing. We will build a personal friendship with your loved one through fun activities and friendly conversation.
Companion Care in Aledo, TX
Our caregivers are properly trained, licensed, insured, and bonded to protect you and your loved one. All our caregivers go through a background check and additional training to ensure that your loved one is receiving quality non-medical home health care from nursing aides who are respectful, friendly, and compassionate.
Our senior companion care and personal care services include:
- Personal Senior Care – For individuals who struggle performing self-care activities on their own, our caregivers can assist with tasks like bathing, oral hygiene, toileting, dressing, and more.
- Companionship – Our caregiver will give additional comfort to your loved one by providing companionship. They will build a relationship with your loved one through friendly conversations and fun activities.
- Meal Preparation – To ensure that your loved one is receiving proper meals regularly; our caregivers can prepare meals that follow your loved one’s dietary needs and restrictions. We can also provide medication reminders.
- Errands and Senior Transportation – Seniors and adults with disabilities often lose the ability to drive. Our caregivers can provide transportation to your loved one to complete errands, doctor’s appointments, and attend family gatherings.
- Light Housekeeping – Our caregivers can assist with light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, dusting, and doing the laundry.
Call Assisting Hands for a Free Assessment
To ensure that your loved one is receiving the proper and quality care they need, it can be beneficial to hire a personal caregiver. We will provide personal care and companionship to help your loved one live comfortably in their homes and combat feelings of depression. If you have a loved one in Aledo, TX in need of personal senior care and companionship, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (817) 803-6648 to receive a free in-home assessment.