Non-Medical Home Health Care Services
Assisting Hands Home Care is a full-service home care agency that provides quality non-medical home health care services for senior citizens and adults with limitations who have decided to receive care in their homes. We will take the time to understand the unique care needs of your loved ones and create a care plan tailored to their needs to ensure that they receive the best possible home care.
Our in-home care services can include the following:
- Personal care: We can provide personal care that includes help with activities of daily living (ADLs) including bathing, dressing, eating, transferring, toileting, and personal hygiene.
- Meal preparation: If your loved ones do not cook, our caregivers can prepare meals each day. We will prepare and service the meals and make sure to follow dietary restrictions.
- Errands and transportation: We can help seniors and disabled adults who do not drive by providing transportation to important engagements like doctor appointments and family gatherings. We can also help with important errands like grocery shopping.
- Light housekeeping: We will help your loved ones keep their home clean by taking care of light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, laundry, changing linens, and taking out the trash.
- Companion care: Your loved ones will get more than quality care from our caregivers; they will also get a social companion. Our caregivers will build a personal relationship with your loved ones and engage them in friendly conversation and fun activities.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care: Those affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia benefit most from receiving home care. Our caregivers understand the best ways to care for dementia patients and we will help keep their minds stimulated with memory exercises.
- Respite care: Family caregivers devote a lot of time to caring for their loved ones and need breaks to rest and handle personal business. With our respite care services, we will have a caregiver take over the care for your loved ones at scheduled times to relieve the family caregiver.
- Post-hospitalization care: Seniors and adults returning home from a surgery or hospital stay need to get plenty of rest and follow their discharge instructions. Our caregivers will make sure your loved ones follow their discharge instructions, take their medication, and get enough rest to make a full recovery.
- 24/7 home care: We can help seniors and adults who need around the clock care with our 24-hour home care services.
- Hospice home care: We can provide supplemental care for your loved ones who are in hospice care with our hospice care at home services. Our caregivers will provide personal care and assistance around the home that is not included in hospice care.
Our in-home care services can be tailored to accommodate the specific care needs of the following:
- Seniors aging in place
- Hospice patients
- Disabled adults
- Seniors and adults recovering from surgery
In-Home Care Assessment
We provide quality non-medical Home Health Care Services in Collegeville, King of Prussia, Limerick, West Norriton and surrounding areas in Montgomery County, PA. Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (610) 795-2896 to request a Free In-Home Consultation.
When you call us for in-home care services, we start with an assessment of the care needs of your loved ones. A staff member will meet you and your loved ones in their home for the assessment and we will create a home care plan that effectively meets their unique needs. You and your loved ones will be directly involved in the making of the care plan and schedule. We will assign a caregiver who we believe is best suited to carry out the plan and accommodate your loved one’s needs. Our care plans are flexible and can be adjusted if the needs of your loved ones change.
You can expect professional, compassionate care from our caregivers. Each of our caregivers is licensed, bonded, and insured and has passed a background check so you can trust them in your loved one’s home. Our caregivers are dedicated to providing quality home care and we will always treat your loved ones with compassion and respect.
Call Assisting Hands for Home Care
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we are ready to provide home care services for seniors and adults in need in Collegeville, PA. Give us a call at (610) 795-2896 to learn more.