Our in-home care services include the following:
- Home Care/ Non-Medical Home Health Care
- Daily Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs):
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Accompany on walks
- Take to doctor appointments
- Medication reminders
- Laundry/ Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping
- Companion Care
- Senior Care/ In-Home Elderly Care
- Parkinson’s Home Care
- Alzheimer’s Care / Dementia Home Care
- Overnight Home Care/ Respite Care
- Around the Clock Home Care / 24-Hour Home Care
- Post-Operative Care/ After Surgery Care/ Post-Hospitalization Care
- Hospice Home Care
Our licensed, insured, and bonded caregivers will provide quality, compassionate care as well as meaningful companionship. With the support and care of our home caregivers, you will have peace of mind knowing your loved ones are in good hands.
Non-Medical Home Health Care Services from Assisting Hands Home Care
Assisting Hands Home Care is a full-service home care agency that provides care for seniors who are living at home and adults with disabilities. Our non-medical home health care services are always tailored to meet the unique needs of your loved ones to ensure their safety and comfort in their own homes.
Our non-medical home health care services may consist of the following:
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will prepare your loved one’s favorites meals while also sticking to any dietary restrictions. This includes cooking and serving the food as well as cleaning up after.
- Personal Care/ Custodial Care: Our caregivers will assist your loved one with personal care tasks such as bathing, toileting, dressing, and other activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will assist with light housekeeping tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, taking out the trash, and washing dishes. To ensure proper hygiene, we will also help with changing and washing sheets and towels, as well as other laundry.
- Errands and Transportation: If your senior loved one is not capable of driving, our caregivers can provide transportation for them to events such as family gatherings or doctor appointments. We are also able to help with errands like shopping for groceries and picking up prescriptions.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers will become a companion to your loved one in addition to being their caregiver. They will establish a personal relationship with them by engaging them in friendly conversation and their favorite activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Seniors affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia must receive adequate care in their own homes. Our caregivers can provide effective home care for dementia patients and engage them in activities for critical mental stimulation.
- Parkinson’s Home Care: Our caregivers are trained and certified to care for patients of Parkinson’s disease that include help with activities of daily living (ADLs) and certain household tasks.
- Respite Care: We can help seniors who receive care from a family caregiver with our respite care services. One of our caregivers will come at scheduled times to take over providing care and relieve the family caregiver.
- Post-Hospitalization Care: After returning home from a hospital stay or surgery, it is important to rest, eat well, hydrate, and follow discharge instructions. Our after-surgery care services include personal care and assistance needed to help your loved ones rest and follow their discharge instructions to make a full recovery.
- 24-Hour In-Home Care: If you have loved ones who need 24 hours of care and supervision, we can help with our 24-hour in-home care services. Our 24-hour care services involve multiple caregivers who rotate shifts, so someone is always awake to provide care.
- Hospice Home Care: If you have a loved one receiving hospice care, we can provide supplemental care with our hospice home care services. Our caregiver will provide personal care as well as help with household tasks that traditional hospice care does not cover.
We offer home care services that are tailored to your loved one’s unique needs. Our home care services are most beneficial for the following:
- Disabled adults
- Seniors aging in place
- Seniors and adults recovering from surgery
- Hospice patients
- Expectant mothers (we do not have a pediatric license)
In-Home Care Assessment
We provide quality non-medical Home Health Care Services in Limerick, PA and surrounding areas in Montgomery County, PA. Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (610) 795-2896 to request a Free In-Home Consultation.
A free in-home assessment is where our in-home care services start. A member of our staff will come to your loved one’s home to meet with them and evaluate their care needs. This assessment will allow us to personalize a comprehensive care plan that will accommodate the care needs of your loved one.
We will consult with you and your loved one to create a customized care plan and a schedule for our services. A caregiver will be assigned to provide care according to the plan. Our care plans are flexible which allows us to adjust the plan if the care needs of your loved ones change.
Each of our caregivers is highly trained, insured, certified, and bonded so you can rest assured they will provide quality care in the home of your loved one. Our home care services will accommodate the personal needs of your loved ones and can include help with certain household tasks. We can also provide effective home care for seniors affected by Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s, and other conditions.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care for a Free Assessment
You can call our professionals at Assisting Hands Home Care if you have senior loved ones who need in-home care in Limerick, PA. We are available at (610) 795-2896 to schedule an in-home assessment.