It has become much more common for senior citizens to continue living in their homes after retirement as this gives them more independence and control over their lives. However, it is also common for seniors who live alone to experience loneliness which can lead to depression. This is especially true for seniors who have lost their spouse or live far away from friends and family. Seniors who live at home can benefit from having a social companion as well as someone who can help provide the care and assistance they need.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides personal care and companionship services for seniors in Collegeville, PA and surrounding areas in Montgomery County to ensure that they get the care and social companionship they need to live safely and happily in their home. We will ensure that your loved one’s personal care needs are accommodated, and we will pair them with a caregiver who will make a great companion for them. Our senior companions will establish a personal connection with your loved ones through friendly conversation and we will engage them in fun activities.
Seniors who have decided to age in place may need some care and assistance to ensure that they can continue to live safely in their homes. If you have a loved one aging in place, you need to consider their mental and emotional well-being as well. Living alone can be difficult for seniors and may have an effect on their mental health.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we will provide meaningful companionship for your loved one as well as the care and assistance they need. Our trained and licensed caregivers take a compassionate approach and will build a personal relationship with your loved ones through friendly conversation and activities. Each of our caregivers must also pass a background check so you can trust them in your loved one’s home.
We provide Senior Companion Care Services in Collegeville, King of Prussia, Limerick, West Norriton, and surrounding areas in Montgomery County, PA. Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (610) 795-2896 to request a Free In-Home Consultation.
Our personal care and companionship services can include the following:
- Personal care: Our caregivers will provide your loved ones with the personal care they need including activities of daily living (ADLs) such as dressing, bathing, eating, transferring, toileting, and more.
- Companionship: We will provide your loved ones with meaningful social interaction as our caregiver will develop a personal connection with them. Our caregiver will get to know your loved ones through friendly conversation, and we will participate with them in their favorite hobbies and activities.
- Meal preparation: We can prepare meals for seniors who no longer cook which includes preparing and serving meals. We can also turn cooking into a fun activity to do with your loved ones.
- Light housekeeping: We can take care of light housekeeping duties such as dusting, vacuuming, laundry, and taking out the trash to keep the home clean.
- Transportation and errands: If your loved ones do not drive, we can provide transportation to ensure that they get to important engagements like doctor appointments and family gatherings. We can also help take care of necessary errands.
Call Assisting Hands for In-Home Evaluation
Our caregivers not only ensure that your senior loved ones get quality care and assistance, but we also provide meaningful social companionship to help them stay safe and happy while aging in place. Our care services start with an in-home evaluation of your care needs, and we will assign a caregiver who will provide your loved ones with compassionate social companionship.
Give us a call at (610) 795-2896 for more about our personal care and companionship services in Collegeville, King of Prussia, Limerick, West Norriton, PA and surrounding areas.