Our in-home care services include:
- Senior Home Care/ Elderly Care
- Home Care/ Non-Medical Home Health Care
- Daily Assistance with the ADLs – Activities of Daily Living:
- Assistance with Eating, Dressing, Toileting, Bathing, and Transferring
- Meal Preparation
- Grocery Shopping/ Picking Up Prescriptions / Other errands
- Laundry / Light Housekeeping
- Personal Care
- Accompany on Walks
- Take to Doctor Appointments
- Medication Reminders/
- Companion Care
- Parkinson’s Home Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care/ Memory Care at Home
- Respite Care/ Overnight Home Care
- Around the Clock Home Care / 24-Hour Home Care
- Post-Operative Care/ After Surgery Care/ Post Hospitalization Care
- Hospice Home Care
Our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured and will provide quality, compassionate care while also being a companion for your loved ones. You and your family can rest assured that your loved ones will have the care and support of our professional caregivers.
Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in the West Norriton area
Assisting Hands Home Care is a full-service agency that provides complete non-medical home health care to help seniors and adults with limitations who choose to receive care in their homes. Our non-medical home health care services are tailored to the specific care needs of our clients to ensure they receive excellent care in their homes.
The following may be part of our non-medical home care services:
- Personal Care: Our home caregivers will help your loved ones with personal care tasks such as bathing, dressing, and using the restroom, as well as other personal hygiene activities.
- Meal Preparation: We will prepare meals daily for your loved ones that includes preparing and serving the meals as well as cleanup. We will also accommodate their dietary restrictions.
- Errands and Transportation: Our caregivers can provide transportation to help your loved ones get to doctor appointments and other important engagements. We are also able to assist with shopping for groceries and helping with other important errands.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will help with light housekeeping tasks to maintain the home including mopping, dusting, laundry, vacuuming, washing dishes, and taking out the trash.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers will provide your loved ones with social companionship as well as excellent care. We establish a personal relationship with them through friendly conversation and we can engage them in their favorite activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia benefit from receiving care in the familiar environment of their home. We provide effective memory care services that includes memory exercises for mental stimulation.
- Parkinson’s Home Care: Our caregivers provide Parkinson’s specific care as they are trained to assist with activities of daily living (ADLs) and different tasks around the house.
- Respite Care: If your senior loved one is being cared for by a family member full-time, our respite care services can provide them with some time off. Our caregiver will arrive at scheduled times to relieve the family caregiver and provide quality care.
- Post Hospitalization Care: After coming home from a hospital stay or surgery, it is crucial to rest, follow discharge instructions, hydrate, and eat well. Our caregivers can help your loved ones make a full recovery by providing personal care, medication reminders, and assistance around the home while ensuring they get plenty of rest.
- 24-Hour In-Home Care: We can help seniors and adults who need a caregiver present 24 hours a day with our 24-hour home care services. With 24-hour home care, multiple caregivers switch shifts throughout the day, so a caregiver is always awake in the home.
- Hospice Home Care: If you have a loved one in hospice care, we can provide additional assistance to help with our hospice home care services. Our caregiver will provide personal care and help around the home to supplement the care received through traditional hospice care.
Our home care services are personalized to cover the specific needs of your loved ones. The following could benefit from our non-medical in-home care:
- Seniors aging in their home
- Seniors and adults recovering from surgery
- Disabled adults
- Hospice patients
- Expectant mother (we do not have a pediatric license)
We provide quality non-medical Home Health Care Services for seniors and adults with limitations in West Norriton, PA and surrounding areas in Montgomery County. Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (610) 795-2896 to request a Free In-Home Consultation.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we begin our in-home care services with a free in-home evaluation. A member of our staff will come to your loved one’s home to meet with them and assess their care needs. We will then create a care plan and schedule that accommodates their needs and choose a caregiver who will be a good match. Our care plans are flexible so we can make adjustments to the plan if the care needs of your loved ones change.
You can expect quality care from our highly trained and certified caregivers. Each of our caregivers is licensed, bonded, and insured and dedicated to providing quality personal care and help with certain household activities. We are also able to provide effective care for those affected by conditions such as Alzheimer’s and dementia and Parkinson’s disease.
Call Assisting Hands for a Free Assessment
If you have loved ones in the West Norriton, PA area who could benefit from our in-home care services, contact our professionals at Assisting Hands Home Care. You can reach us at (610) 795-2896 to schedule a free in-home assessment.