Many seniors choose to age in their homes and live in a familiar and comfortable environment which helps them maintain some independence in their lives. However, it is common for seniors living at home to experience loneliness, especially if they don’t have family nearby or they have lost their spouse. Seniors who choose to age in place benefit from outside help to receive the personal care and assistance they need and meaningful, social companionship.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide companion care services in West Norriton, PA that include personal care and assistance as well as social companionship for your senior loved ones. We will customize a care plan that will accommodate your loved one’s specific needs, including assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs). Our caregivers will build a personal relationship with your loved one through friendly conversation and engage them in their favorite hobbies and activities.
Senior Companion Care Services
We provide Senior Companion Care Services in West Norriton, PA and the surrounding areas in Montgomery County. Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (610) 795-2896 to request a Free In-Home Consultation.
If your senior loved one decides to live at home past their retirement, it is important to ensure they get adequate care and assistance. The emotional well-being of your loved ones must be considered, especially if they live alone. At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide more than basic personal care as we will also be a friend and companion for your loved ones. Our trained and licensed caregivers will always treat your loved ones with compassion and respect while providing them with care and companionship.
The following services are included in our senior personal care companionship services:
- Personal Care: We will help your loved ones with activities of daily living (ADLs) including dressing, bathing, toileting, transferring, eating, and personal hygiene activities.
- Companionship: Meaningful social interaction is beneficial for seniors’ emotional well-being. Our caregivers will be a social companion for your loved one and establish a personal connection.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will prepare meals each day that account for your loved one’s dietary restrictions and we can also make preparing meals a fun activity to do with your loved ones.
- Light Housekeeping: We will help keep the home neat and clean by taking care of light housekeeping duties such as dusting, vacuuming, and taking out the trash.
- Transportation and Errands: In the case that your loved one does not drive, we will provide transportation to get them to events such as doctor’s appointments and family gatherings and help with important errands.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care for an In-Home Assessment
Assisting Hands Home Care is committed to providing high quality care for your loved one as well as creating meaningful social relationships. We start with an in-home assessment to determine the care needs of your loved ones and we will choose a caregiver who will also make an excellent companion. Call us at (610) 795-2896 to schedule your free in-home assessment for senior companion care services in the West Norriton, PA area.