More seniors are making the decision to age at home instead of leaving for a nursing home or assisted living facility. Many of these seniors may get help from a family member to make this possible. While some families can sometimes offer help and take care of their elderly loved ones, this is not possible for most families.
Depending on their condition, senior loved ones may need occasional assistance with certain things like chores around the house or transportation. However, their care needs will change as they age. In some cases, they may need a caregiver in the house full-time to provide more intensive personal care and help with household activities. A lot of families do not have a relative who can be devoted to providing full-time care for a senior loved one. Fortunately, professional home care agencies like Assisting Hands Home Care can help your loved ones get the complete care they need in their homes.
Professional Elderly Care Services in Limerick, PA
For Professional Elderly Care Services in Limerick, PA, Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (610) 795-2896.
When reaching out to Assisting Hands Home Care for elderly care services, we will perform an in-home assessment and safety evaluation. With this information, we will create a tailored care plan that will cover the specific needs of your loved ones. The elderly care plan may include the following:
- Personal assistance
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Accompany to doctor appointments
- 24/7 home care
- Live-in care
Our elderly care services can consist of the following:
- Personal Assistance: Our caregivers will provide your loved one with assistance for bathing, restroom use, dressing, and personal hygiene.
- Fall Prevention: Our caregivers will help your loved ones move through the home and clear anything that may be in their way to prevent falls.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers will become not just a caregiver to your loved one, but also a companion and friend. We will build a personal relationship with your loved ones as we engage in fun activities like walks and games as well as conversation.
- Meal Preparation: We can prepare meals for your loved ones each day that follow their dietary restrictions.
- Transportation and Errands: We can help seniors who no longer drive by providing rides to important events like doctor appointments and we can help with errands.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers can help with certain light housekeeping tasks such as sweeping, dusting, mopping, and taking out the trash in order to keep the home clean and safe.
- Respite Care: Our caregivers can relieve your family caregiver at scheduled times to provide care for your loved ones. This gives the family caregivers time off while your loved ones receive quality care from our professionals.
- Overnight Care: If you do not want your senior loved ones to be alone at night, we can help with our overnight care services. Our caregiver will come to the home in the evening and stay during the night and provide care and assistance in the evenings and mornings.
- Live-In Caregivers/ 24- Hour Home Care: For seniors who need a caregiver present 24 hours a day, we provide live-in and 24-hour care services. We will have a caregiver live with your loved one for our live-in care, and they will need to sleep each night. With our 24-hour care, an awake caregiver will always be in the home.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: For seniors affected by Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, it is best for them to receive care in the familiar and comfortable environment of their homes. We provide effective Alzheimer’s and dementia care for those affected by these conditions.
- After-Surgery Care: It is not easy to make the transition back home after a surgery or hospital stay due to an illness. We provide after-surgery care in which we can help your loved ones transition back home by making sure they get enough rest, take their medications, and follow their discharge instructions.
- Hospice Care at Home: Our caregivers can help seniors who are receiving hospice care with our hospice care at home services. We will provide personal care and help out with household tasks which is not included with traditional hospice care.
Free In-Home Assessment for Your Elderly Care Needs
If you have senior loved ones who need elderly home care services to safely age in place, contact our professionals at Assisting Hands Home Care. You can reach us at (610) 795-2896 to set up a consultation for our elderly care services in Limerick, PA.