The caregivers of Assisting Hands Home Care provide companion care and custodial care to help seniors and adults with disabilities living at home in Addison, IL. Our caregivers will not only ensure that your loved ones get the best quality home care, but also act as their companion and develop a real personal relationship with them.
Senior citizens who choose to age in place may find themselves lonely if they do not live near friends or family. If these feelings of loneliness are persistent, your senior loved ones may soon be affected by depression. It helps for seniors who live alone to have someone who can provide them with social companionship and provide needed care and assistance to live at home safely.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide companion care and personal care services in Addison, IL to help seniors who need assistance at home. The companionship of our caregivers will help your loved ones avoid feelings of loneliness and depression and we will also ensure that they get quality personal care. Our caregivers will take the time to get to know your loved ones on a personal level and establish a meaningful relationship with them.
Senior Companion Care
For senior companion care services in Addison, IL and the surrounding areas, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (630) 313-6160.
It is important for seniors living at home to not only receive the care that they need, but also have a trusted companion. Our caregivers are dedicated to being a companion for your loved one and we will engage them in friendly conversations and their favorite activities. Each of our caregivers has completed a background check and they are licensed, bonded, and insured, so you can trust them to provide your loved ones with quality care and companionship.
Our caregivers will ensure that your loved ones get the personal assistance they need with activities of daily living (ADLs) as well as household tasks. The following are included with our elderly companion and custodial care services:
- Personal Care (Custodial Care): We will assist your loved ones with activities of daily living (ADLs) including personal hygiene, bathing, dressing, medication reminders, transferring, eating, and incontinence care.
- Meal Preparation: We will ensure that your loved ones get regular nutritious meals that follow their dietary restrictions. Our caregivers can prepare and serve meals and handle the cleanup.
- Transportation: If your loved ones do not drive, our caregivers can provide transportation to ensure they make it to doctor appointments, family gatherings, and other engagements.
- Grocery Shopping and Errands: We can take care of important errands including grocery shopping and medication pickups.
- Light Housekeeping: We will help keep the home clean by taking care of light housekeeping tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, laundry, washing dishes, and taking out the garbage.
- Companionship: Most importantly, our caregivers will provide your loved ones with social companionship. We will get to know them through friendly conversation and engage them in their favorite hobbies and activities.
Call Assisting Hands for In-Home Assessment
If you have senior loved ones who could benefit from professional home care and social companionship, give us a call at Assisting Hands Home Care. We will provide a free in-home assessment to evaluate your loved one’s care needs and create a unique care plan. You can reach us at (630) 313-6160 for more about our senior companion care in Addison, IL.