Assisting Hands Home Care provides senior home care and elderly care services in Addison, Illinois to help senior citizens who have decided to age in place. Our staff will work with you and your elderly loved ones to create a comprehensive home care plan that covers all of their needs.
Senior citizens of the baby boomer generation have more options than previous generations when it comes to receiving care. The more traditional options of assisted living facilities and nursing homes are always available, and seniors also have more options when it comes to choosing home care. More people are choosing to stay at home in retirement to keep some independence in their daily lives, but they still need care and assistance to do this safely.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide elder care and senior home care services to help seniors in Addison, IL who have chosen to remain at home. When you call us for senior home care, we send a representative to meet with you and your loved ones and fully assess their care needs. We then work with you to create a care plan and schedule that effectively accommodates your loved one’s needs, and a caregiver will be assigned to provide quality care and companionship.
Trusted Elderly Care
For Senior Home Care & Elder Care services in Addison, Illinois and the surrounding areas, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (630) 313-6160.
Many senior citizens will reach a point where they need help in their homes. Chronic conditions, illnesses, and declines in physical and cognitive abilities make it more challenging for seniors to handle certain household tasks and even self-care. Elderly home care from Assisting Hands is a great option to ensure that your senior loved ones can remain at home and get the care they need from a trained and licensed caregiver.
Our senior home care services are tailored to your loved one’s unique needs and we choose a caregiver who we believe is the best fit. Our professional caregivers have each completed training and an extensive background check so you can trust them in the home of your loved ones. Your loved ones will not only be getting a trained and qualified caregiver who will provide excellent care, but also a companion who will build a personal relationship with them and treat them with compassion and respect.
Our senior home care services include the following:
- Personal Care: Our caregivers will help your elderly loved ones with activities of daily living (ADLs) including personal hygiene, bathing and showering, getting dressed, restroom use, and transfer assistance.
- Companion Care: You can expect our caregiver to also be a social companion for your loved ones. We will take the time to get to know your loved ones and engage them in their favorite activities.
- Fall Prevention: We can help reduce the risk of falls by helping your loved ones move throughout the house. We can guide them as they walk and ensure that all tripping hazards are removed.
- Meal Preparation: Cooking may be too difficult for some seniors, but they still need to eat regular meals. Our caregivers can prepare and serve meals as well as handle the cleanup.
- Transportation and Errands: Our caregivers can help seniors who no longer drive by providing transportation to important engagements like doctor appointments and family events. We can also help with errands like grocery shopping.
- Light Housekeeping: Certain housekeeping tasks may become more difficult for seniors due to physical limitations. Our caregivers will take care of the vacuuming, dusting, laundry, and other light housekeeping tasks.
- Respite Care: If your senior loved ones are cared for by a family member, we can give the family caregiver a break with our respite care services. Our caregiver will come at scheduled times to take over the care of your loved ones.
- Overnight Care: If you are concerned about your loved ones being home alone at night, we can help with our overnight care services. Our caregiver will stay from the evening to the following morning to provide assistance and stay awake through the night to respond to emergencies.
- Live-In Caregiver / 24/7 Home Care: We can provide home care for your elderly loved ones 24 hours a day with our live-in and 24-hour care services. You have the option of having our caregiver live in the home for several days at a time or having multiple caregivers switch shifts every 8-12 hours so that someone is always there and awake.
- Alzheimer’s Home Care / Dementia Home Care: Seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia need specialized care to ensure their comfort and safety. Our caregivers can provide effective care for those with dementia including memory care exercises that help slow memory loss.
Contact Us for In-Home Consultation
When your senior loved ones are ready to receive care in their homes, make sure you call our professionals at Assisting Hands Home Care. We will start with a free in-home consultation to determine your loved one’s care needs and form an effective care plan. You can reach us at (630) 313-6160 for senior home care in Addison, IL.