Our care services for seniors are created based on the needs of your loved one. Our staff does an evaluation in their home to ensure we meet all their care needs and create a plan and schedule that works best for them.
Senior Care Services in King of Prussia, PA, and the Surrounding Areas
For professional in-home Senior Care services, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (610) 795-2896. Request a Free In-Home Consultation.
For our senior care services, we work with your loved one to make sure we provide the unique care they need. We evaluate the care needs by meeting them in their home and figure out the best care plan that works for your loved one and their caregiver.
These are some of the Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) that may be included in our senior home care services:
- Meal Preparation: If your senior loved one needs help preparing meals, we will do so for them. This includes serving the meals and clean up as well.
- Daily Routine Help: If your loved one needs help with their daily routine, our caregivers can help. We will help them with dressing, bathing, and personal hygiene, as well as get them in and out of bed.
- Assistance with Transfers: We can help your loved one with transfers including getting in and out of bed, a wheelchair or even out of their recliner.
- Bathing and Showering: We help with showering and bathing by providing full or partial assistance for your loved ones.
- Restroom Use: We offer full or partial assistance for seniors who need help in the restroom.
- Dressing: We can help your loved ones get dressed for the day each morning and for bed in the evenings.
- Personal Appearance: We help with personal hygiene so they can be happy with their appearance.
- Incontinence Care: We help with clean-up in case of incontinence issues and when accidents happen.
- Transportation: If your loved one no longer drives we can provide transportation to anywhere they need to go such as doctor’s appointments, errands, family events etc.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers help with light housekeeping which includes vacuuming, dusting, laundry etc.
- Companionship: We want to make sure that your loved one is not lonely. Therefore, our caregivers connect with your loved one and we make sure to have engaging conversations with them and as well as do fun activities.
What are the Benefits of Senior Care?
Many seniors choose to age at home instead of giving up their independence and going into a nursing home or an assisted living facility. This helps them make sure that they still have some control in their life. This however may mean that they need additional help with errands, doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping etc. This is where senior home care is helpful.
Assisting Hands Home Care in King of Prussia, PA is staffed with trained and licensed caregivers that have passed an extensive background check. They are bonded and ensured to take care of your loved ones at home. We only provide compassionate and quality care, and we are First Aid and CPR certified.
Complimentary In-Home Assessment
If your loved one would like to continue living at home safely, make sure to look into our senior home care services. Call Assisting Hands of King of Prussia, PA, and our highly experienced and licensed caregivers will provide home senior care for your loved one. Call us today at (610) 795-2896 for a free estimate or complimentary in-home assessment.