Most seniors choose to age at home instead of going into an assisted living or nursing home facility. Relatives and friends may help them with daily needs of living, however this not always possible.
Your senior loved one may need help with transportation, chores around the home etc., and their personal care needs will also increase. When reaching this point, they may need a caregiver that will provide additional help at home. Some relatives and friends may be too busy to be always available when the senior needs it. This is when you should seek the help of a home care agency, to ensure that your loved one is taken care of.
Professional Elderly Home Care in the King of Prussia, PA Area
For professional Elderly Home Care Services in the King of Prussia, PA area, make sure to call Assisting Hands Home Care at (610) 795-2896. Request a Free In-Home Consultation.
When you reach out to our staff at Assisting Hands Home Care for senior care services, we will go out to your loved one’s home and do a safety evaluation and assessment to better understand their needs. This info will be used to create a care plan so that their needs can be met. These are some of things that may be included in the elderly care plan:
- Personal assistance
- Help with going to doctor’s appointments
- Help with going to errands
- Light housekeeping
- Preparation of meals
- 24/7 home care
- Live-in care
Your elderly care plan may include the following:
- Custodial Care: We help with personal activities such as bathing, personal hygiene etc.
- Fall Prevention: We make sure that there are no visible obstacles in the home to help prevent falls.
- Companionship: We provide companionship for your loved by conversing with them and getting to know them on a personal level and doing their favorite activities.
- Preparation of Meals: Our caregivers prepare meals every day to ensure proper nutrition.
- Transportation and Errands: We can provide rides to take them to doctor appointments and other events as needed. We can also help with errands.
- Light Housekeeping: We provide light housekeeping that includes dusting, sweeping, vacuuming etc.
- Respite Care: Our caregivers come at the previously agreed times so that they can relieve the family caregiver and allow them some time off.
- Overnight Care: If you do not feel that you loved one can stay alone at home during the night, we can provide overnight care.
- Around-the-clock Home Care: We offer live-in and 24-hour care if your loved ones need constant care and supervision.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Our caregivers can provide specialized care for Alzheimer’s and dementia patients and do mind stimulating activities with them.
- After-Surgery Care: After a surgery, seniors may need extra care. It is important for them to follow discharge instructions and for their condition to be monitored further. Our caregivers help ensure that your loved ones get enough rest and follow their discharge instructions.
- Hospice Home Care: If you have a loved one in hospice care, we can provide complementary care with our hospice care at home services.
Complimentary In-Home Assessment for Your Elderly Care Needs
If your elderly relatives in the King of Prussia, PA area need professional elderly home care, reach out to Assisting Hands Home Care. We will assess your loved one’s care needs and provide a free estimate. You can reach us at (610) 795-2896 to have an in-home consultation at no-cost.