Our in-home care services include:
- Senior Care/ Elderly Care
- Home Care/ Non-Medical Home Health Care
- Daily Assistance with the ADLs – Activities of Daily Living:
- Meal Preparation
- Grocery Shopping/ Picking Up Prescriptions / Other errands
- Laundry / Light Housekeeping
- Personal Care
- Accompany on Walks
- Take to Doctor Appointments
- Medication Reminders/
- Please click to see the full list of other home care services.
- Companion Care
- Parkinson’s Home Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care / Memory Care at Home
- Respite Care / Overnight Home Care
- Live-In Care / 24-Hour Home Care
- Post-Operative Care / After Surgery Care / Post Hospitalization Care
- Hospice Home Care
Our licensed, bonded, and insured caregivers will provide your loved ones with compassionate care as well as meaningful companionship. With the care and support of our home caregivers, you and your loved ones can have peace of mind.
Non-Medical Home Health Care Services from Assisting Hands
For professional non-medical home health care services in the Jupiter, Florida area, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (561) 566-5989. Request a Free In-Home Consultation.
Assisting Hands Home Care is a full-service home care agency that assists seniors who have chosen to age in place as well as adults with limitations. Our non-medical home health care services are tailored to cover the specific needs of our clients so that they can get the care they need in their home.
Our non-medical home health care services include the following:
- Personal Care/ Custodial Care: Our personal care aides will assist your loved ones with personal care tasks such as toileting, bathing, dressing, and other personal hygiene activities.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will prepare your loved ones’ favorite meals to ensure that they get nutrition. Meal prep includes making and serving the food as well as cleaning up.
- Errands and Transportation: Some seniors and disabled adults may be unable to drive. Our caregivers can provide rides to our clients to get them to engagements like doctor appointments and family gatherings. We can also help shop for groceries, pick up prescriptions, and help with other errands.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregiver can help with light housekeeping tasks to keep the home clean including dusting, mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, and taking out the trash. Changing and washing sheets and towels and doing other laundry regularly helps ensure proper hygiene
- Companion Care: Our caregivers will be a companion to your loved ones as well as their caregiver. We engage our clients in friendly conversation and fun activities to build a personal relationship with them.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: It is important for those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia to receive effective care in their own homes. Our caregivers can specialize in providing memory care for dementia patients including memory exercises that provide important mental stimulation.
- Parkinson’s Home Care: Our Parkinson’s caregivers are trained to care for those suffering from Parkinson’s disease including providing help with activities of daily living (ADLs) and tasks around the house.
- Respite Care: If there is a family caregiver who takes care of your loved one, we can relieve them with our respite care services. One of our trained and licensed caregivers will show up at scheduled times to provide effective care in place of the family caregiver.
- Post-Hospitalization Care: After returning home from a surgery or hospital stay, it is important to get rest, follow discharge instructions, eat well and hydrate! With our after-surgery care, our home health aide will provide personal care and assistance and help ensure that your loved one follows their discharge instructions to make a full recovery.
- 24-Hour In-Home Care | Live-In Caregivers: We can provide care for seniors and adults who need constant care and supervision with our 24-hour In-Home Care and live-in care services. With our live-in care, our caregiver will live at the home for several days at a time before switching with a second caregiver. With our 24-hour home care services, we assign multiple caregivers that switch shifts every 8-12 hours to ensure there is always a caregiver awake and alert in the home.
- Hospice Home Care: Our caregivers can assist seniors and adults in hospice care with our supplemental hospice home care services. We will provide personal care and assistance as well as meal prep, laundry, and other help around the home that is not covered by traditional hospice care.
We can provide home care according to your loved one’s unique needs. The following could benefit from our home care services:
- Seniors aging in place
- Seniors and adults recovering from surgery
- Disabled adults
- Hospice patients
- Expectant mothers (we do not have a pediatric license)
In-Home Care Assessment
Meet Marina Ramirez, the owner of Assisting Hands Home Care – Palm Beach.
Our in-home care services start with a free in-home assessment. One of our staff members will meet with you and your loved ones in their home to fully assess their care needs and evaluate the safety of the home. This assessment allows us to create a comprehensive home care plan that addresses your loved one’s unique care needs.
We will work directly with you and your loved ones to create the care plan and a schedule for our caregivers. A caregiver will be assigned based on your loved one’s care and personal needs.. Our care plans are flexible so we can adjust the plan to accommodate changing needs.
Our caregivers / home health aides are each highly trained, certified, bonded, and insured so you can trust them to provide effective care in the home of your loved ones. Our home care services can cover personal care needs as well as help around the home and we can provide specialized care for those affected by Alzheimer’s and dementia, Parkinson’s disease, and other conditions.
Call Assisting Hands for a Free Assessment
If you or a loved one could benefit from our professional home care services in Jupiter, Florida, contact Assisting Hands Home Care for our in-home care services. You can call us at (561) 566-5989 to schedule an in-home assessment.
Related Home Care Services: