Assisting Hands Palm Beach provides senior home care services for senior citizens in BallenIsles, Boynton Beach, Jupiter, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, North Palm Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Singer Island, Wellington, West Palm Beach, FL and surrounding areas who choose to age in their own homes (See All Served Areas).
Our senior care services can be customized to meet the specific care needs of seniors, whether they need specialized, attentive care, or help with activities around the house. We start our services with an in-home evaluation to determine the specific care needs of your loved one and create a care plan and schedule.
Senior Care Services in Palm Beach & West Palm Beach, FL and surrounding areas
For professional in-home Senior Care services, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (561) 566-5989. Request a Free In-Home Consultation.
The senior care services we provide are personalized to meet the unique care needs of your loved ones. Therefore, your care plan can include a range of services from personal care to help with household activities. We will evaluate the care needs of your loved ones during our first meeting and work with you and your loved ones to create a care plan that will accommodate their needs.
The following Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) may be included in our senior home care services:
- Meal Preparation: If your loved ones cannot prepare meals on their own, our caregivers can help. We will prepare meals each day that follow their dietary restrictions and we will also help with the grocery shopping and clean up.
- Help with Daily Routines: As seniors get older, they may have a harder time getting through their personal routines in the morning and evening. We can help your loved ones get into and out of bed and help them through their routines including dressing, bathing, and other personal hygiene activities.
- Transfer Assistance: If your loved ones cannot get out of bed due to limited mobility, we can provide them with transfer assistance. Our caregivers will help them get in and out of bed as well as out of their recliner, wheelchair, or sofa.
- Bathing and Showering: Our caregivers can assist your loved ones if they need help bathing or showering.
- Restroom Use: We can provide full or partial assistance for seniors who need assistance using the restroom.
- Dressing: We can help your loved ones get dressed for the day each morning and for bed in the evenings.
- Personal Appearance: Our caregivers will help your loved ones with their personal hygiene so they can be confident in their personal appearance.
- Incontinence Care: If your loved one deals with incontinence, we can help them clean up and change when an incident occurs.
- Transportation: We can provide transportation services for seniors who no longer drive to help them get to important events like family gatherings and doctor appointments and handle necessary errands.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will take care of a number of light housekeeping duties including vacuuming, dusting, laundry, and taking out the trash to help keep the home clean.
- Companionship: Loneliness is a real problem for seniors, especially if they live far away from family. We see ourselves as more than just a caregiver to your loved ones, we are also their social companions. We will connect with your loved ones on a personal level and regularly engage them in conversation and fun activities. (Please contact us, if you don’t see a senior care service you need not listed here.)