We provide the following home care services:
- Senior Home Care/ Elderly Care
- Home Care/ Non-Medical Home Health Care
- Daily Assistance with the ADLs – Activities of Daily Living and more:
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Laundry/ Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping/ Picking Up Prescriptions/ Other Errands
- Transportation to Doctor Appointments (Non-Medical Transportation)
- Accompany on Walks / Regular Exercise
- Please click to see the full list of other home care services.
- Companion Care
- Parkinson’s Home Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care/ Memory Care at Home
- Respite Care/ Overnight Care
- Live-In Care/ 24-Hour Home Care
- Post Operative Care/ After Surgery Care/ Post Hospitalization Care
- Hospice Home Care
You can expect your loved ones to receive personalized, compassionate care, and companionship from our licensed, bonded, and insured caregivers. You and your family can rest easy knowing that your loved ones are in the hands of our caregivers.
Non-Medical Home Health Care Services from Assisting Hands
For professional non-medical home health care services in the Royal Palm Beach, Florida area, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (561) 566-5989. Request a Free In-Home Consultation.
Assisting Hands Home Care is a full-service home care agency that makes it possible for seniors to age in place and for adults with limitations to live safely in their home. We provide personalized, non-medical home health care to ensure that the unique needs of our clients are met.
The non-medical home health care services we provide include the following:
- Personal/ Custodial Care: Our caregivers provide personal care including bathing and brushing teeth, showering, dressing, transferring, and toileting.
- Meal Prep / Hydration: Our caregivers can prepare tasty meals for your loved ones and ensure they get enough nutrition and stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Exercise: To maintain and enhance mobility and strength, our caregivers will encourage your loved one to walk and complete their physical therapy exercises.
- Errands and Transportation: Our caregivers are prepared to provide transportation for your loved ones to help them get to doctor appointments, family events, and other engagements. We can also take care of important errands like prescription pickups and grocery shopping.
- Light Housekeeping: We can help keep your loved one’s home neat and orderly by taking care of light housekeeping tasks like laundry, washing dishes, sweeping, mopping, dusting, taking out the trash, and changing linens and towels.
- Companion Care: We will do more for your loved one than simply provide care. Our caregiver will be their companion and develop a meaningful personal relationship with them that involves friendly conversation and engagement in their favorite activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Receiving care at home is best for those affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our caregivers provide non-medical memory care to help those suffering from these conditions.
- Parkinson’s Home Care: We can provide effective home care for those suffering from Parkinson’s disease. Our specially trained Parkinson’s caregivers will help with ADLs including transferring, eating, and toileting.
- Respite Care: We can help family caregivers who care for a loved one themselves with our respite care services. Our respite caregiver will arrive at scheduled times to take over care and relieve the family caregiver.
- Post-Hospitalization Care: Seniors and adults who come home after surgery or a hospital stay need to rest, eat well, hydrate, and follow their discharge instructions from their doctor. Our caregiver will provide care and assistance including medication reminders to ensure your loved ones get their rest to make a full recovery.
- 24-Hour In-Home Care | Live-In Caregiver: We offer 24-hour in-home care and live-in care for seniors and adults who need a caregiver present 24 hours a day. With our live-in care, our caregiver will live in the home and provide care for your loved ones during the day. Our 24-hour care services are more comprehensive as multiple caregivers will switch shifts to ensure that one is always at the home and awake to provide assistance, 24 hours a day.
- Hospice Home Care: We offer supplemental hospice home care services to provide extra assistance for those in hospice care. Our caregiver will take care of things not covered by regular hospice care such as personal care and assistance, meal preparation, and light housekeeping.
Our in-home care services are tailored to the specific needs of each of our clients. The following could benefit with help from our home health aides:
- Seniors aging in place
- Disabled adults
- Hospice patients
- Seniors and adults recovering from surgery
- Expectant mothers
In-Home Care Assessment
When you call Assisting Hands Home Care for our in-home care services, we will send a representative to the home to evaluate your loved one’s care needs. The information we get from our assessment will help us form a home care plan that effectively accommodates your loved one’s needs.
When we create our care plan, we will work directly with you and your loved ones to ensure all of their needs are met. This will also include forming a schedule for our caregiver that works for everyone involved. If the care needs of your loved one change, we can adjust the care plan to better accommodate their needs.
Each of our home health aides at Assisting Hands Home Care are certified, bonded, and insured and have passed our in-house training upon being hired. You can trust our caregivers to provide effective care while treating your loved ones with compassion and respect.
Meet the Home Care Agency Owner
Marina Ramirez’ is the owner of Assisting Hands® Home Care – Palm Beach. Her commitment to high-quality home care has been recognized several times with “The Best of Home Care – Provider of Choice” award between 2015-2019.
Marina is married with one daughter, and fluent in both English and Spanish.
Call Assisting Hands for an In-Home Assessment
If you or your loved ones in Royal Palm Beach, FL need professional care at home, call Assisting Hands Home Care to schedule an assessment for our non-medical in-home care. You can reach us at (561) 566-5989 to learn more.
Related In-Home Care Services: