There are plenty of cases in which families can provide care for their elderly or disabled relatives to cover their needs. However, it can be difficult for family members to provide effective care and assistance for their loved ones through the night. If the family caregiver lives with their loved one, they will need to sleep at night as well and they may not respond quickly when care and assistance are needed. If you want to ensure that your loved ones are safe through the night, it helps to work with an overnight caregiver.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we can help ensure that seniors and adults with disabilities receive care and assistance through the night with our overnight care services in Royal Palm Beach, FL. Our overnight caregiver will arrive before your loved ones go to bed to help them with their nighttime routines and stay awake through the night to provide care and assistance when needed. Our caregiver can stay in the room with your loved one or in a nearby area of the home to provide immediate assistance.
Non-Medical Overnight Care
Your loved ones will receive overnight care from our certified, bonded, and insured professional caregivers. Each of our caregivers has completed training with Assisting Hands and passed a background check so you can trust them to provide overnight care.
For professional Overnight Care services in Royal Palm Beach, FL, Florida, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (561) 781-5885.
Our overnight caregiver will arrive in the evenings while your loved ones are still awake. We will help them get dressed and ready for bed, including help with bathing and brushing their teeth, and ensure that they get to bed safely. We will check on your loved ones through the night and be prepared to help them to the bathroom and attend to other needs.
You can expect our overnight caregivers to assist with the following:
- Medication reminders
- Get ready for bed
- Help getting in and out of bed
- Help with late night bathroom trips
- Changing positions during the night
- Help them get ready for the day with activities of daily living (ADLs) including bathing, dressing, toileting, and others
- Assist with fall prevention
Who Benefits from Overnight Care?
Seniors and adults with disabilities who are not safe alone at night benefit the most from overnight care. If your loved ones are affected by any of the following, our overnight care services are ideal:
- Dementia: Seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia can wake up in a state of confusion and begin wandering the home. Our overnight caregiver will calm them before they can get out of bed in order to ensure safety.
- Impaired vision: Walking through the home at night is difficult for those with impaired vision and they are at high risk for falling. Our caregiver will help them avoid falls by guiding them through the home.
- High falling risk: It is difficult for seniors to see rugs, cords, and other trip hazards in their way at night which can lead to a dangerous fall. If your loved ones have a high risk of falling, our overnight caregiver can reduce this risk by helping them through the home at night and keeping their path clear of tripping hazards.
- After surgery care: Seniors and adults who return home after a surgery or hospital stay are rarely 100 percent recovered and may need assistance as they recuperate. Our caregivers can help those who recently returned home from the hospital get to bed safely and switch positions for those experiencing pain and discomfort. We can also monitor their condition for changes and provide medication reminders.
- Disabilities: Seniors and adults with physical disabilities may have difficulty getting in and out of bed and moving around the home at night. Our caregivers will help your loved ones safely get in and out of bed and accommodate their limitations in any way needed.
- 24-hour home care: If overnight care is not enough to cover your loved one’s care needs, talk to us about our 24/7 care services.
Call Assisting Hands for Free In-Home Assessment
Marina Ramirez’ is the owner of Assisting Hands® Home Care – Palm Beach. Her commitment to high-quality home care has been recognized several times with “The Best of Home Care – Provider of Choice” award between 2015-2019.
Marina is married with one daughter, and fluent in both English and Spanish.
Our overnight care services help families who do not like to leave their loved ones at home alone at night. You can call us for a free in-home assessment in which we will meet with you and your loved ones to assess their needs and form a care plan.
Give us a call at (561) 781-5885 for more about our overnight home care services in Royal Palm Beach, FL.
- Overnight In-Home Care in Boynton Beach, FL
- Overnight Care for Disabled Adults in Jupiter, Florida
- Night Care for the Elderly in North Palm Beach, FL
- Overnight Home Care in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Overnight Home Health Aides in Wellington, FL
- Overnight Caregivers in West Palm Beach, FL
- See All Served Areas